• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

They look back now!!

Bruce H

Both litters are now 2 weeks old. The eyes on both litters have opened and they look back at me now! They are growing like weeds and there are a few that look like furry little Buddha's with those fat tummies. For about a week we took 1 of Pixxie's tri pups and gave it to Dottie to ease the load on Pixxie. Turns out there was no real need to do that and all pups are back with their correct moms.

This is a picture of Dottie's litter of 3. Very nice looking litter. Just before the puppies go to their homes, we are going to get a picture of them with mom Dottie, Grandma Kate, and Great-Grandma Penney.
324127908_ed3bdcdf47.jpg

This is a picture of Pixxie's litter. They are 2 days older than Dottie' litter. Over the Chistmas hollidays we'll get a picture of them with mom Pixxie, Grandma Anna and Great-Grandpa Lazer (Lazer was our second boy (retired); we will be boarding him over the holidays).
324118902_779c2ac6a1.jpg

This last picture is of the two litters together in one of the pens in our bedroom. They will be in the bedroom with us for another couple weeks, then they graduate to the living room where they can get used to the noises of everyday life.
324125201_1c81fe4cf7.jpg

Ooooh, fun, puppy pics of your latest batch! :) They are really beautiful -- love that last pic where they look like little cars parked at angles in a parking lot. 8)

oh aren't they just wonderful, thanks for sharing Bruce.

How lovely that you willl be having Lazer to stop with you...looking forward to seeing him with the pupsters.

wooooo!!! I want the little tri with the narrow blaze!! They have grown so fast! Now they are starting to look like little people with their eyes open!! My heart pitter patters!! :l*v:

Oh Bruce, that just isn't fair - I am sooooooo jealous! ;)

Puppy breath everywhere!!!!

Gosh, how they grow up so fast! What a wonderful Christmas you will have with all of those little angels! Two BEAUTIFUL litters!

Your Pics

Many thanks they are lullies.Showed my daughter and hubby.We have a girl tri. coming the end of Jan.Cant wait.

Back