• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hi ..... We're new to your site!

Zippy

Hi folks,

I've been reading my way through your wonderful site and thought that Mary Alice (Blenheim) and I should join.

Mary Alice is our second Cavalier. She is a rescue, 2 1/2 yrs of age.

Mary Alice came to us about a month ago...she has had some problems but has settled in nicely.

Of course, we're madly in love with her!

Our other Cavalier was our beloved Charley, he'd been with us since puppyhood. Our beloved Charley passed away last July, aged 14yrs, 3months.

It's nice to find a site where we're not the only folks mad about Cavaliers!

icon_welcome to you & Mary Alice. You're definitely going to like this web board and we have quite a lot of other people from Ontario province on this board.

Welcome. So sorry about your Charley but how wonderful that you over 14 years with him...that gives me so much hope. Mary Alice...oh what a sweet name. Can't wait to see pics of her. Glad to have you here.

Many thanks for the warm welcome.

Yes, Mary Alice is the name she came with, I've always said my Cavaliers would always have "royal" names. lol

I have no idea of how to put a picture onto the site...better read up on that!

Where do I post about a "howler"?? Ever had one??

icon_welcome Read through the Getting Styarted section at the very top of the board which has lots of info on what can be posted, how the board works, how to set up avatars and avatar sizes, how to post pictures... :)

Thanks again for the warm welcome! ;D

You all have such beautiful "babies"... I just can't stop watching the videos and looking at the pictures. lol :flwr:

Hi Zippy and Mary Alice. Welcome to the board. Nice to meet you. Congratulations on the new addition to your home.

Happy Holidays.

I've been able to post a picture of our beloved Charley in the Memoriam section.

He was such a wonderful fella ..... he's taken a part of my heart with him.

Charley was our King,

Mary Alice is our Queen.

Welcome :flwr:
Very sorry about the passing of Charley.
We look forward to hearing more about him and your girl Mary Alice.

It's great to have another Canadian here on the board- I'm also from Ontario. :)

Back