• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

SM rescue dog in LA update/Charlie

judy

Here is an update on Charlie from an email Molly sent out--the original post about Charlie is in the stickie posts at the top of this forum at
http://www.cavaliertalk.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=4592

Hello to all of you kind, compassionate and generous folks who donated to Charlie, our pup with syringomyelia.

All of the monies we received from each of you went to pay for Charlie's spinal tap that was done at the California Animal Hospital on Monday, December 11th by Dr. Veronique Sammut. The results of this spinal tap were "normal."
Dr. Sammut is going to consult with Dr. Greg Kortz up in Sacramento and we are going to determine where Charlie should have his surgery.

My biggest hope is that the surgery will make it much easier for Charlie to walk, be more mobile, etc. I promise to keep all of you updated on his progress. Meanwhile, enjoy this photo snapped of Charlie in his swank "doggy condo."

Thank you for making adoption your first option when choosing an animal companion.

Best-
Molly

here's molly's website, theres info about donating for charlies SM treatment.
http://www.mollysmuttsandmeows.org>www.mollysmuttsandmeows.org

here's charlie

325221545_de16874299.jpg

Deb with COTW currently has him. She has spoken with Rory's mom re the surgery. We'll see what happens with him from here.

If he has the surgery in Sacramento, I could foster him while he recovers! I emailed Deb last week and haven't heard back from her yet. Cathy - let me know if you hear anything.

Will definitely let you know if I hear anything. I was so glad when she said she had talked to you. I had e-mailed her and told her a little about Rory and how wonderful he's doing now. From her e-mail it sounds like she's been really busy.

Charlie is a precious little bug! I love his face. I'm soooo happy everything is coming together and it would be absolutely wonderful if Kendal could foster him while he recovers. I'm sure Rory would provide tons of support for little Charlie.

Keep us updated!

Back