• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Dougal!

cecily

Here's Tandie enjoying her last hour of single life!
Resized_Dougal00022.jpg

Who could resist that face?
Resized_Dougal00078.jpg

He's a bit of a porker!!!!! but look at those froglegs
Resized_Dougal00061.jpg

On the first leg of his journey home
Resized_Dougal00064.jpg

Resized_Dougal00068.jpg

Home with us all... at last :D :l*v:
Resized_Dougal00083.jpg

Resized_Dougal00087.jpg

Only one word:

MEGA DROOL! Well, ok, that's two.... Is he really 12 weeks? He looks so tiny next to Tandie! Glad you all got back and baby is happy. Those cat things are great- I have one for Amber, but she outgrew it shockingly quickly.

What an adorable little guy. So many pictures...loved them all!!! Tandie looks like she's givin him the "when are you going home" look :D

OMG!!! I adore his little chubby belly!!! He is a good eater, I take it!! :lol: He is just soooooo precious!! I want I want!!

Dougal already has the look as if he has been part of your family forever. :lol: He really seems like he is comfortable at your place.

Cecily, he's just gorgeous :lotsaluv: Sent by the *ng*l 's for sure :D

If you get fed up of him then send him over to me OK :lol:

Donna....I bet you are clucking like a mother hen right now after seeing this cute little "Guy"!!! (that was funny Oops! ... the daddy's name....)

I know how much you love Black & Tans!!! :luv:

Alison, Wilts, U.K.

Just seen this now haven't been online much lately.

He is just the most beautiful little thing!

Congrats to you all.

Back