Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dougal family and friends

Hybrid View

Post Thanks / Like

Default Dougal family and friends

This warrented another post as I know there's one or two that would be interested in seeing some of Dougal's relatives!! I can't believe how like Whitney Dougal's Dad, Guy is. Not that I've ever met Whitney, but he looks like her from the photos! I also caught a glimpse of Ellis, another relative of them all, and Nicki I got a picture of Lily just for you

The lovely Tri is Dougal's Dad, Guy and brother to Whitney. Not sure exactly how he's related to Jack and Kayla...? Must be brother also? He quite fancied Tandie and if she hadn't been fixed there might have been more nieces and nephews on the way.

The lovely Lily

Some gorgeous Tri's. Dougal is under one of their tails, chewing on something

Here's Dougal's littermates. The two B&Ts are very similar. Conor is slightly larger. Dougal is on the right. The Tri in the centre is absolutely gorgeous and very like his daddy. All boys.

Cecily, owned by Dougal (B&T boy, age 2) and Dora (Blenheim female, age 2, rescue)

Cavaliers at the bridge, much missed and not forgotten: Aggie (tricolour female) and Rio (Blenheim female) and Tandie (ruby female)

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Wow thanks for that puppy and cavalier fix! Those tris are gorgeous too! I just love Dougal's ENORMOUS eyebrows; they make him look like he's plotting mischief. What fun for you to sit amidst all those dogs. I'll take either of the other leftover puppies!
    Karlin
    Cavaliers: Jaspar Lily Tansy Libby Mindy
    In memory: Lucy Leo
    Cavalier SM Information site:www.smcavaliers.com

Post Thanks / Like

Nobody's getting the other two! The breeder has decided to keep them!

There were 5 adult cavs there (actually 6 including Tandie) and the 3 puppies. When we went in the four tri's backed Tandie into the corner to sniff her! She didn't know where we were after bringing her! But within 10 minutes the tail was back up and she enjoyed the company.
    Cecily, owned by Dougal (B&T boy, age 2) and Dora (Blenheim female, age 2, rescue)

Cavaliers at the bridge, much missed and not forgotten: Aggie (tricolour female) and Rio (Blenheim female) and Tandie (ruby female)

Post Thanks / Like

LOL. I bet she did! And it looks like that boy will be trouble... for a while. Amber has been a demon, but she's starting to settle into the most adorable girl. Lucky you with all those Cavs!!
    Holly - 7years
    Amber- 3 years

Post Thanks / Like

Great pictures. What a bunch of good looking dogs!!
    Cathy
    Loving mom to Jake, Shelby and Micah

Post Thanks / Like

However did you choose!!! I would have wanted them all!!! Thank goodness there are no breeders in my area who have black and tans or I would be in BIG trouble
    I love my Wesley, Cody, Zoey & Stewie

Post Thanks / Like

Oh My! Whitney is the spitting image of her Dad Those eyebrows get them away with all sorts of bother I can tell you

That little Tri pup just wants me to be his Mummy, I can see by looking at him .... It's no wonder he's not parting with either of them, the three of them are all gorgeous pups. He was so lucky to have such a beautiful, healthy litter from his little girl

So glad you've got your new little bundle home safely, Cecily

Post Thanks / Like

Donna,

Guy is Whit's full litter brother!!!!! not her daddy.....

and Cecily Guy is indeed a brother to Jack and then a half brother (same mum but different dad) to Kayla, and then Kayla is a full litter sister to my Ellis.....the family tree just keeps on growing!!!

If that isn't correct Nicki will let us know as she has those two with her but I'm sure thats how it is.

Alison, Wilts, U.K.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Thank you so much for the photos Cecily...Dougal is just gorgeous, they really are a stunning litter. They were so lucky to get such well marked pups from a Ruby/Tri mating.

That's right Alison, Kyla is a half sister to Guy, Jack and Whitney.

There were three litters from the same parents, Jack is from the oldest litter, he's just 5. Whitney and Guy are from the next litter, they were 3 in September...and "my" Lily is from the last litter, she was 1 at the end of August.

Thank you SO much for the photo of Lily, Cecily

She is such a beautiful girlie

I guess the secret is out then...Lily will be coming to live with us when she "retires" from showing and breeding...in about 5 years time

We met her when we collected Jack...and fell in love and her breeder has very kindly agreed to let us have her when she's finished her career...we are saving a space on the sofa
    Nicki and the Cavalier Clan Our photos www.scotlandimagery.com
    Supporting www.rupertsfund.com and www.cavaliermatters.org

Post Thanks / Like

So which one was my little "Jazz!" or possibly "Tizzy" I can't see the difference between them all!!! .... all so beautiful..like you say Nicki, always a little more space on the old sofa!....we just need a few years notice

Alison, Wilts, U.K.