Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dougal family and friends

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

In the photo where Dougal is hiding under someone's tail - it's Lily's tail...the doglet next to the sofa is Guy Jazz is Whitney's litter sister...and prob going to Alison when she retires

"your" Jazz is the one with the head in a bowl - I think!! I was trying to describe them to the breeder, as she hasn't seen the photos LOL

OK so we do have planned who is having whom... but their breeder does know
    Nicki and the Cavalier Clan Our photos www.scotlandimagery.com
    Supporting www.rupertsfund.com and www.cavaliermatters.org

Post Thanks / Like

They all look like such happy yappies!

You are really blessed!
    [B][COLOR=yellowgreen]We[/COLOR] [COLOR=plum]Love [/COLOR][COLOR=yellowgreen]Cicero[/COLOR]![/B]
    [B][COLOR=yellowgreen]"Suum Cuique"[/COLOR][/B]
    (To Each Thier Own)

Post Thanks / Like

Great pictures. I just love them all. Tucker's dad is a tri and his mum is black and tan. When I showed my niece Elizabeth (age 6) Tucker's parent's picture, she said oh he's just like me. Elizabeth's dad is black and her mum white.
    Mum to Tucker, born May 14, 2005

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

oh that's lovely Joanne, that's made my day

My friend's grandchildren were of mixed race...Dad was Black African and Mum white, the children were so pretty - my friend used to affectionately call them her coffee drops I hope no-one takes offence to this, I thought it was lovely.
    Nicki and the Cavalier Clan Our photos www.scotlandimagery.com
    Supporting www.rupertsfund.com and www.cavaliermatters.org

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I have several mixed race cousins , deaf cousins and a different race uncle... just to keep things lively! Lots of spice in the family mix. Don't think any offense will be taken. Just think of our cavaliers, brown, black and white.
    Karlin
    Cavaliers: Jaspar Leo Lily Tansy Libby (foster) Mindy (foster)
    In memory: Lucy
    Cavalier SM Infosite:www.smcavaliers.com

Post Thanks / Like

Elizabeth is a trip. She is my buddy. At six years old she is wise beyond her years. She also reads cavaliertalk with me. She's really into the adventures of Sydney and Ruby over in the Gallery Section. I've let her make a couple of posts herself. Now everytime she visits she wants to look at the website, she loves all the pictures. She blows my mind how well she can read, at her age, I was not reading at the same level at all. She is very opinionated and let me know how disappointed she was with my Christmas card. I cut and pasted a picture of Tucker onto a winter scene, scanned it, printed color copies and pasted them on the inside cover of my Christmas Cards. She told me rather bluntly it was not a good picture of Tucker! I will post this so you all can get a good laugh at it!
    Mum to Tucker, born May 14, 2005

Post Thanks / Like

Beautiful pictures. I love visiting the breeder and playing with the pups. I miss that now that we have our Libby. Hopefully, this summer we can get back to the breeder for a visit.

Post Thanks / Like

Wow, Cecily, Dougal has gorgeous relatives! Whitney's brother, Guy, is beautiful.
    No wonder Dougal is so adorable! The tri puppy with Dougal is so cute too- I want him!!!