• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

bah humbug

Lisa

this is judy using my daughter lisa's account because mine is deactivated. this is Lisa and Joe's cat Aurora, getting into the spirit of the holidays. :lol:

325793554_b7055e612b.jpg

moniechris said:
That one would be my Christmas card!!!! :rotfl: :rotfl:

LOL :lol:

it's that clenched fist that gets me. that's one tough kitty.

i wish you guys could've seen what happened when zack and i went to Lisa's place and met Aurora for the first time. zack had been riding in the car for an hour and a half and had all this pent up energy, he was excited to be out of the car. Lisa met us at the car and we walked together up the stairs. In hindsight, if i had it to do over, i would've kept zack on a tight leash when we went inside, but instead i just let him go. Belle and Aurora have always gotten along good, they love each other, they play. Aurora was unsuspecting. But zack went bursting through the door and made straight for the cat, as in chasing. Aurora was laying relaxed on the back of the couch until she saw this dog barrelling at her, then she took off, with both dogs in pursuit, i think belle was pursuing zack who was pursuing the cat. Aurora went tearing around the perimeter of the living room, banking off the walls, then went through the passage to the kitchen with the dogs in hot pursuit. The kitchen is separated from the living room and dining room by a counter, not a wall. As the dogs ran through the kitchen passageway, one of them must've knocked loose whatever it was that was holding the baby gate to the kitchen open, so the gate closed behind the dogs as they went into the kitchen after the cat, locking them in, while Aurora jumped up on the kitchen counter and then back into the living room. It was very funny--if you've ever played or seen the game Mouse Trap, it was a chain reaction like that, which ended with the dogs trapped in the kitchen, as if Aurora had set them up to be caught so they couldn't get her, after which she was very smug, while the dogs were frantically jumping up on the baby gate, wanting out of the kitchen. curses, foiled again.

Kitty Power

LOL!!! I adored that story Judy! I have had MANY experiences with my boys that are practically verbatim. :lol: It is so funny how they just want to chase them....not hurt them. It's no fun if they don't run. Its the spaniel in them.

Back