Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pictures of my family from Shay

Post Thanks / Like

Default Pictures of my family from Shay

Wanted to post some pics of my family. We haven't been able to get all of us together. Hopefully, I will this Christmas.

Last Christmas Eve at my cousin's home

At my Brother's house Thanksgiving. My given name is Sharon, but everyone in my family and my friends call me Shay

Lily in her little pink coat, which BTW, she has now outgrown. Silly Mommy for not buying it bigger

Lily in her brand new pink puppia. Can you tell we love pink? My poor hubby is even wearing a pink sweater I bought him in the first pic. He must really love me to wear that, right?

My 13 year old Lhasa and me at my Mom's house. Chloe' lives with my 80 year old Mom, and they adore each other.
    Sharon,
    Mom to Bleinham Cavaliers Lily, 5 years old, and Alfie, 8 year old puppy mill rescue.
    At the Bridge, Chloe, Lhasa Apso.

Post Thanks / Like

What nice pictures Shay. Yep, I'd say hubby is a real trooper for sure!
    Cathy
    Loving mom to Jake, Shelby and Micah

Post Thanks / Like

Great pics!
    Lindsay
    Proud mom of Spencer (tri), Izzy (blen), Tilly (tri) and Howie the cava-cat

Post Thanks / Like

Cute photos... My dh can sympathize with yours... I bought him a pink dress shirt two Christmas' ago and now am convinced that pink is his color so he has polos and a few more oxfords in pink. Lol... what we women put our giant "Ken (a'la barbie) dolls" through!
    [B][COLOR=yellowgreen]We[/COLOR] [COLOR=plum]Love [/COLOR][COLOR=yellowgreen]Cicero[/COLOR]![/B]
    [B][COLOR=yellowgreen]"Suum Cuique"[/COLOR][/B]
    (To Each Thier Own)

Post Thanks / Like

Shay you're beautiful. I love your pictures. Hubby looks handsome in the pink sweater. I have a sister Sharon, we call her Share (sounds like cher). Lily is so sweet.
    Mum to Tucker, born May 14, 2005

Post Thanks / Like

Why thank you Joanne! That is very sweet, but every day I see a new wrinkle (I was 52 last October, Hubby is only 45 last week) I know, I know, I robbed the cradle. We have been married 3 years, and he is what every little girl dreams of when she thinks of the perfect husband. But believe me, I kissed a lotta frogs, (the biggest frog of all was my 1st husband ) before I found my prince . It took a long time to find him too. I was 48 when we started dating.

The name Shay started when I was about 5, my little cousin couldn't say Sharon and called me Shay-Shay, and it just stuck. Eventually turning in to just Shay.

Thanks everyone for all the nice comments, Very nice of ya'll!
    Sharon,
    Mom to Bleinham Cavaliers Lily, 5 years old, and Alfie, 8 year old puppy mill rescue.

Post Thanks / Like

Wonderful pictures! I can sympathize with you, at 51 I'm finding a few wrinkles myself.

And then it just gets weird from there on...my significant other is Seamus, but we all call him Shay. I'm also a cradle robber-he's 18 years my junior. He's the sweetest man I've ever met-and Pixie is his little princess, most of her stuff is pink, on his insistance. He's a big change from my 1st husband.

Lily is just lovely all decked out in pink! and Chloe looks like a sweetheart, I'm glad she has your mom to spoil her.
    ....Sally
    Mom to Pixie - DOB 5/27/04
    And rescue kitties Max and Sophie

Post Thanks / Like

Now Sally....That is just weird. Sounds like we have a lot in common. I love the name Seamus, is he Scottish?
    Sharon,

Post Thanks / Like

Your husband is proud to have you on his arm and it shows. I can't see any wrinkles, just a beautiful woman. Besides, you need a slightly younger man so he can keep up to you

Merry Christmas to you and your family.
    Mum to Tucker, born May 14, 2005

Post Thanks / Like

Oh Joanne, you are so sweet!!!!! I am so flattered. Merry Christmas to you and yours!
    Sharon,