• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Pictures of my family from Shay

Shay

Wanted to post some pics of my family. We haven't been able to get all of us together. Hopefully, I will this Christmas.

7059400_348.ts1166455960000.jpg

Last Christmas Eve at my cousin's home
7059404_348.ts1166455977000.jpg

At my Brother's house Thanksgiving. My given name is Sharon, but everyone in my family and my friends call me Shay

7059408_348.ts1166455991000.jpg

Lily in her little pink coat, which BTW, she has now outgrown. Silly Mommy for not buying it bigger

7059416_348.ts1166456007000.jpg

Lily in her brand new pink puppia. Can you tell we love pink? My poor hubby is even wearing a pink sweater I bought him in the first pic. He must really love me to wear that, right? :lol:

7059419_348.ts1166456020000.jpg

My 13 year old Lhasa and me at my Mom's house. Chloe' lives with my 80 year old Mom, and they adore each other.

Cute photos... My dh can sympathize with yours... I bought him a pink dress shirt two Christmas' ago and now am convinced that pink is his color so he has polos and a few more oxfords in pink. Lol... what we women put our giant "Ken (a'la barbie) dolls" through!

Shay you're beautiful. I love your pictures. Hubby looks handsome in the pink sweater. I have a sister Sharon, we call her Share (sounds like cher). Lily is so sweet.

Why thank you Joanne! That is very sweet, but every day I see a new wrinkle (I was 52 last October, Hubby is only 45 last week) I know, I know, I robbed the cradle. We have been married 3 years, and he is what every little girl dreams of when she thinks of the perfect husband. But believe me, I kissed a lotta frogs, (the biggest frog of all was my 1st husband :lol:) before I found my prince . It took a long time to find him too. I was 48 when we started dating.

The name Shay started when I was about 5, my little cousin couldn't say Sharon and called me Shay-Shay, and it just stuck. Eventually turning in to just Shay.

Thanks everyone for all the nice comments, Very nice of ya'll!

Wonderful pictures! I can sympathize with you, at 51 I'm finding a few wrinkles myself. ;)

And then it just gets weird from there on...my significant other is Seamus, but we all call him Shay. I'm also a cradle robber-he's 18 years my junior. He's the sweetest man I've ever met-and Pixie is his little princess, most of her stuff is pink, on his insistance. He's a big change from my 1st husband. ;)

Lily is just lovely all decked out in pink! and Chloe looks like a sweetheart, I'm glad she has your mom to spoil her.

Now Sally....That is just weird. Sounds like we have a lot in common. I love the name Seamus, is he Scottish?

Your husband is proud to have you on his arm and it shows. I can't see any wrinkles, just a beautiful woman. Besides, you need a slightly younger man so he can keep up to you :)

Merry Christmas to you and your family.

Oh Joanne, you are so sweet!!!!! I am so flattered.:flwr: Merry Christmas to you and yours!

I agree with everyone else--don't see any wrinkles...just a lovely couple and a cute puppy!

Great pics!

Thanks Roxanne and Denise, for the great compliment!......So maybe I can save the money for the face lift a little longer? :lol: BTW there are plenty of wrinkles, pictures are always kind ;)

Back