• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

What kind of brush?

seanboy

What kind of brush do you recommend? we bought one of those brushes that have the fine wire bristles, but everytime we use it, Tripp yelps.

How old is Tripp? Is he a pup? We used a small, soft brush marketed for puppies from our local pet shop :D
Does he only yelp when he gets brushed, is it only one area, or all over?
Gosh I asked more questions than I answered :roll:

I bought a wire/pin brush and comb set for Tucker. I found that he gets a lot of snarls, so I can't always brush through I have to hold the hair next to his body in case I encounter snarls. I also use an old vent brush (your wife may know what this is if you don't) one of my own, and because the bristles are far apart, it makes the combing I do after, easier. Also I discovered that I need to brush and comb Tucker lots more than I had anticipated I would. I should do it everyday. However, sometimes it's every other day.

Back