• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Our Beloved Charley

So sorry to hear about your beloved Charley. I don't pop into this thread too often ...can't cope with the sadness. What a beautiful dog he was and such a thoughtful present from your daughter

Hi Zippy

I'm so sorry about your loss. I'm in tears just thinking about the heartbreak of losing a beloved dog---been through it before with Lady my childhood/teenage dog.

I don't think you ever really stop *missing* them, but eventually the rawness goes away. I don't know if this will make sense or sound ridiculous, but some of the 'leftover' love I had for her came back when I got Indy and now I feel that I have more to give him because of her. When you have a very special dog like Charley their love stays with you when they go.

It sounds like Charley has left a legacy of love as well and I hope that your family continues to heal!

:flwr: k

I'm so sorry for the loss. Charley was a very lucky little boy, he got 14 years, much much more than thousands of other dogs who don't get a shot at life. While it may hurt so much that he's gone now, you can still look back on him with love and sweet memories. Hopefully he's in a much better place now.

Thankyou so much. :)

It's very difficult to lose a beloved pet, it leaves a large hole in your heart.

If/when you are lucky enough to have another enter your life, you realize that they, and we, are only here for a short time....so it may as well be a good time.

Mary Alice has helped us all to find the joy that we had been missing since our Charley left us.

She's had a rough time in her short life and it's up to us to help her live the way she deserved.

We spoil our pets, I'm happy to say.....but the love we get from them is much more than anyone can ask. :flwr: :flwr:

Back