• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

avocados???

moniechris

Are avocados bad for dogs??? I have a HUGE avocado tree in my back yard that drops avocados constantly...Lately I have noticed that the boys have been chewing them and eating them!! I know that they are fatty, but are they harmful?

HOLY CRAP!!! :yikes :yikes :yikes I guess I will be picking up my yard a bit better. No more avocados for my furkids!!!!

I think the squirrels around here have been eating them for so long that they are immune. There are half eaten avocados all over my yard that the squirrells have dropped off and couldn't carry away because they are so big...

Avocado awareness

My son has many avocado trees and his Springer eats them once in a while and my son swears it improves his coat and digestion. Will pass this along.

Back