Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Too Funny

Post Thanks / Like

Default Too Funny

Lily likes to lay in my lap while I'm om my lap top. Lately, if I play a video, she watches intently, and her little head turns from side to side. Just now she discovered the arrow, she is following it all over he screen trying to catch the arrow, and biting at it. It is halarious. But she also likes to put her head on the key board to sleep while I'm trying to type, not so funny . I end up with a bunch of zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxcccccch and have to go back and retype everything . I can not make her move. What do your furbabies do while you are on the computer?
    Sharon,
    Mom to Bleinham Cavaliers Lily, 5 years old, and Alfie, 8 year old puppy mill rescue.
    At the Bridge, Chloe, Lhasa Apso.

Post Thanks / Like

bella bounds up the stairs after me if I go into the computer room. She loves sitting on my lap at the PC. she always tries to put her head on my arm rather than the keyboard so I end up having to operate the mouse and type with just 1 arm! I hate disturbing her though cause she always looks so angelic.

The problems start when the other two arrive and want a cuddle too - 3 dogs on 1 persons lap just doesn't work I try to give everyone a turn and then put them down and they will happily cuddle up to each other on the floor beside me.

Your baby is adorable in the pic by the way.
    Casshon

Molly (Blenheim) & Bella (Tri)
    Honey, Cassie & Tiki (Cavalier Angels)

Post Thanks / Like

Thank you!........Guess that is one of the many reasons to have more than one. I am going to tell my Hubby, " we need another Cav so that Lily will leave me alone while I am on the computer"
    Sharon,
    Mom to Bleinham Cavaliers Lily, 5 years old, and Alfie, 8 year old puppy mill rescue.

Post Thanks / Like

I always put a snugglie (really soft wadded up blanket) around the bottom of my computer chair and use my foot to pet the pooch... always kept Bowser occupied and usually asleep as I worked.
    [B][COLOR=yellowgreen]We[/COLOR] [COLOR=plum]Love [/COLOR][COLOR=yellowgreen]Cicero[/COLOR]![/B]
    [B][COLOR=yellowgreen]"Suum Cuique"[/COLOR][/B]
    (To Each Thier Own)

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Shay
    Thank you!........Guess that is one of the many reasons to have more than one. I am going to tell my Hubby, " we need another Cav so that Lily will leave me alone while I am on the computer"
    That won't work, Shay! I have a laptop too, and both Bentley AND Clancy sit on my lap while I'm on it. So, you'll hafta come up with another excuse to get another Cav

Both of mine watch what's happening on the screen. I like to look at YouTube and the head tilting that goes on is very very very cute!
    ~not knowing how near the truth is,
    we seek it far away~

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Barb....Thought it was worth a try. Guess I'll think of something else. I know one thing, it wouldn't be until Lily is older. I am worn out!!! but it's all good and worth it. Next time, I would like an older dog, and have been thinking about a rescue. I can't think of anything more rewarding than giving one of these special dogs a forever home. The more I read about some of the rescue stories, the more I think it is something I may want to do at some point in the future.
    Sharon,

Post Thanks / Like

Both Cedar and Willow will sleep next to me while I'm on the laptop. They'll even put a head on the back of my hand. They dont seem to mind the up and down motion of my typing--their heads just bob up and down!
    Cindy
    Cedar (tri), Willow (blen), & Holly (ruby)

Post Thanks / Like

This is what my two do while I'm on the computer

Until Jake has had enough and wants attention
    Cathy
    Loving mom to Jake, Shelby and Micah

Post Thanks / Like

Holly used to insist on lying on my lap when I was using the laptop. On my lap. Not the easiest way to compute... I got round it by gently saying 'No' and moving her to my side, so she snuggles against my leg as I type- I invariably use the lappy while sitting on the sofa/armchair, so works well. Before then though she managed to spring some keys off the keyboard
    Holly - 7years
    Amber- 3 years

Post Thanks / Like

Hi Cathy.....That's funny....looks like they could care less. Maybe Lily will be like that one day, but somehow, I doubt it. She has to be physically touching me most of the time

On another note, I bought a little sofa bed like your kids are in. Lily chewed hers up within 2 weeks. She loved it from day one. She would get in it and play with her toys. Then she started dragging it across the floor, and chewing the arms. Obviously, she was too young for it, so I put in down in the basement. I also bought her the cutest little bed at the same time, that I was going to put in the bedromm. The plan was, the sofa for the family room, and the bed for the bedroom. This was right before we went to pick her up, and I was in new Mommy mode.

How old were yours when you got them the bed? I know she has a lot of chewing before her, she is only 4 months. But I was just wondering when I might be able to put her bed out?

Thanks
    Sharon,