• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Anyone looking for a cavalier gift for themselves

Thanks Kirsty...I did wonder actually if they might be planning to bring some over for Crufts in March...

I will contact them after Christmas...

Oooo, how exciting! When I showed it hubby, he asked me to print the ordering information, so it looks like we're getting one also! :D

I just ordered one for Omlette's Christmas Stocking.

Of course, I'll have to turn the pages for her. icon_whistling :lol:

Ooooh, mine just arrived and it *looked* fantastic --a FEAST of pictures!! -- for the 2 minutes I saw it before my mom spirited it away to her bedroom... :roll:

I agree it is worth every penny; no other book has this great mix of pictures, drawings and prints of historical images in painting etc -- and in a lovely coffee table sized book. This is really a must for any cavalier lover's library.

Mine came last week, but in the Christmas flurry and rush, I've only had a chance to skim through it and look at all the beautiful pictures. I can't wait to cuddle up on the couch with Belle and Magic in front of the fireplace and read it cover to cover.

If i'm reading this right, Barnes and Noble will have these for $49.95 with free fast shipping. If you're a Barnes and Noble member it's $39.95. It's not available until January 28 but maybe would be nearer to more peoples' price ranges who wouldn't get one otherwise.

Click

This looks like such an awesome book, as soon as i recover from holiday related financial hemorrhaging, i'm going to get one. I can't wait. For a long time i've been wishing for a collection of old paintings with cavaliers. Everything looks great in the chapter previews.

Wow, that is quite a savings. I probably would have waited for that price, HOWEVER, if you want Barbara to personally dedicate it to you, she does that, and you must do from her site. That was kind of exciting. The book is wonderful!!!!

I'm still waiting for mine ! It was shipped on the 18th ...so I'm worried that its lost out there somewhere !! :yikes

I have her first book ( I bought it from Amazon after they were nowhere to be found ) and paid 170.00 for it ! well worth it too ! Barbara is awsome ! i think the value of her first book will only go up in value as you can no longer buy it unless you get it used .

She also has another new book coming out at the same time, The Cavalier King Charles Spaniel: A tribute in Art. It's a bit more expensive than the other book. boy would i like to have that one too. I will make that a medium range goal and work on visualizing it.....

Mine just took two days or so but was only going two states away to my parents' house. I think a lot may get tangled in all the holiday post and thus delivery times will vary.

Mine came in while I was on vacation. It's signed and beautiful...but I sure would have enjoyed saving money if I'd known about it. I'm sure it's worth every penny, though.

It was waiting for me when I got home today!!!! I am spending the rest of the evening curled up with it admiring all those beautiful Cavys!

Back