• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hello from Dublin

kiwi

Milliesmall.jpg

Hello, just want to introduce my new puppy. Her name's Millie, she's 9 weeks old and so adorable! My sis got a new cav puppy too and he's 8 weeks and bigger than her! Do ye think she's a bit small?

icon_welcome Kiwi and Millie! She is beautiful!

Joanne M said:
Millie is a lovely little puppy. Why did she leave her mother so young?
In the UK the cavalier puppies are often placed at 8 weeks. In the US it is usually 11-12 weeks, I think.

Us yanks take longer. I got Tucker at 4.5 months, and though I missed those early puppy days, I also got him house-trained :)

Millie looks adorable. Please post more pictures soon. Include pics of your sister's pup too, if it is isn't inconvenient. :snap:

The two breeders I have used in the U.S. will allow their puppies to go home at 8 weeks.

Welcome

Millie may of been the little gal in the litter but she will catch up.
Not to worry, the Canadian breeders also let the puppies go home at 8 weeks too.

Back