• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hammer is now Hammie

matties mum

HAMMIE HAS GOT HERE
Hammie is here after a very long jouney
I must give thanks to Karlin
Yvonne and Cecely
Pauline and NESSR
Thanks to Graham and Cynthia
and everyone who made it happen
THANK YOU ----Aileen

Great news that the wee fellow has arrived safely.

Wishing you many many happy times together, please give him a big hug from us xxx

and one for you too for taking him :flwr: :flwr:

and a big thank you to everyone involved :flwr: :flwr: :flwr:

:jump:

Post again soon to tell us how he is and what you think of him! Boy that was fast -- I didn't realise they'd be able to transport him to you so soon. Wonderful! Thanks so much for taking in this boy.

Karlin

That's great news Aileen!
Congrats on your new addition!
I'm sure Hammie will love his new home. :flwr:

Aileen I'm so glad he's reached a great forever home! :jump:
You're definitely going to have to post some photos of him and update us on how he's getting on :)
Give him a cuddle for me

Well done!
We wish you lots of happy times with him.
When you hear of all the dreadful stories he is such a lucky dog to have such a wonderful home.

We went to the Vets they are pleased with him and made a big fuss of him ,My O/H dont like hammie so looking for a new name so please put suggestion on here ----Aileen

You would be in danger of the vet expecting a hamster. :lol:

As dogs are supposed to respond to the end of a name, ifHammer has always been his name , I suggest something ending in --ammy or --anny.

eg Sammy, Danny,

Back