• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

I'm quite disgusted.............................

merlinsmum

Tonight in the local paper

Cavalier King Charles Spaniel
Ruby 18 month old, vaccinated, wormed, excellent with children, beautiful dog, work forces sale

£400

Advertised like a car.......... I pity these people.

I was on a site the other night i found a add like that.i just thought why not get an animals org.to rehome.At least they would find a nice home for a young dog.no its because they have spent alot of money .And they want to get that back.So b......dy mean.

i saw anuther add tonight for a 6 month old cav 250.00.But like you say at least they are not dumping them.

Surely a responsible person would seek to re-home through a breed rescue club? or even return to their breeder for re-homing?

I would always worry about them falling into the hands of backyard breeders or puppy farmers otherwise...especially if un-spayed etc.

Alison, Wilts, U.K.

There was a three year old advertised in the newspaper last week,.
The advert said Three year old male for sale, great with children, excellent family pet. €400......... Surely if they need to re-locate or are forced into a position that they can not keep the dog, they would find a new home for it, rather than advertise it for sale like a washing machine!!

I tried phoning the advert but the phone was off the air, then my re-cyling freak of a daughter threw the paper in the bin.!!

Orla

Orla

I saw the same add,you would think because its an older dog the would re home in stead off selling.

Back