• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

A Day in the Life...

Lisa_T

Several of these photos are old; most are new. The ones at the very end were taken today, and I couldn't resist turning them into a picture story, a la Ruby. Hope you enjoy...

.. A Day in the Life of Lady Amber Claret

322328591_b3c4d38cba.jpg

I snooze happily in my cavpile...

328643902_659e2cc11a.jpg

..only to be rudely awakened by a shutterbug!

328643175_065b7d527e.jpg

Holly and I play ball- or try to, but it's too early. Caffeine... where's the coffee?

320006593_8f0128afc2.jpg

Coffee gets me going in the morning. Stupid artist put Holly on the cup instead of me. I'll be having words...

328643904_ac171c0365.jpg

Then I argue with Holly over sweeties

310585989_fe2ad7c4a7.jpg

After that it's work time, hunting for literary treasures.

319115644_97136bdeb8.jpg

In the afternoon, it's time for my photoshoot. Aren't I gorgeous?

303854604_fd2807f599.jpg

Then home to chase Holly.

328646692_b9b5e69d41.jpg

Another sleep

328643183_95786c7216.jpg

Now it's time to get ready for our night out; I'm not sure this scarf suits my colouring, but it's so festive.

328643186_da5c1912b5.jpg

Gah. Bin the scarf.

328643189_d85267e816.jpg

Voila! Lady in Red. Had to raid Holly's makeup though..ahh...Over application...h'mm.

328643191_9fab5e7349.jpg

Isn't that better? Aren't I soooo pretty? Don't listen to Holly mouthing off, she's just jealous. See ya later.

328643178_4ce956f96a.jpg

I'm so tired. Sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeepy time...Zzzzz.

Hope you all enjoyed. Strange the things that pop into your head at 2am.. :yikes

I like the one with the head in the cup. I found Elvis with his head in a glass of eggnog a few days ago. It cracked me up until he puked it up. :roll: :lol:

KC

I love Amber and Holly. They look like such fun. They are beautiful. I can't wait to show my niece see these pictures. She'll just love them.

MERRY CHRISTMAS !

Joanne M said:
I love Amber and Holly. They look like such fun. They are beautiful. I can't wait to show my niece see these pictures. She'll just love them.

MERRY CHRISTMAS !

Merry Christmas to you too, Joanne, and I hope Elizabeth enjoys the photos. Holly and Amber are fun all right- they each have such defined, but very different personalities. Holly's latest is to watch Amber like a hawk while Amber is rolling the sweetie dispensing ball. The idea is to pinch the dispensed sweeties, but it doesn't always come off... :lol: :lol:

merlinsmum said:
Love the lipstick Amber! :lol: :lol:

Just realised I forgot to explain what the 'lipstick' actually is. It's Innocent Blackcurrant and Blueberry (I think- 'tis all berry fruit anyway) smoothie. I was having some myself so I put a little into the dishes along with a dollop of yoghurt. I'm wary with Holly and dairy products so she only got a little yoghurt. Amber, after finishing her own, naturally ambledf over to polish off what Holly had left- looked up and me.... and I cracked up laughing at her red mouth. Poured her some 'straight' smoothie so I could duplicate it for the camera. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I thought you'd actually used lipstick!

Merlin likes to have his tan cheeks "tanned up" with bronzer! When I do my make up he sits waiting for his turn for the bronzing brush, he even moves his head to the other side when you say " and the otherside" and "under your chin" he cracks me up :lol: Oakley just looks in disgust at him :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Those pictures are just too cute! What great buddies they seem to be. Ok, other than if there are treats involved!

Hi i'm Elizabeth and may I tell you Lisa I think Amber and Holly are
so cute. Oh and I love the scarf and nice color of your lip stick.
Maybe next time Amber you'll be on the mug or maybe both of you
will be on the mug.

MERRY CHRISTMAS FROM ELIZABETH

Back