• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

How often do you clean your dogs ears?

I wipe out my kids ears a couple times a week with Foster&Smiths Ear Cleans Pads. Boo's ears are very long and heavy and they get dirty often, start to stink and he will scratch them like crazy if I don't. It started when he was about 3yo. Punkin's aren't as bad but I do it as part of their routine. But Lia being a pup you probably won't need to as often until she's older.
As a side note :D she is quite a cutie pie!!!!!

I check them every week.

India is the only one who needs her ears cleaned weekly, since she had a yeast infection. She had been on antibiotics several times for UTIs, which has affected her ears I think.

Chocolate's ears need to be cleaned every month or so.

Geordie's ears stay clean magically!! They have never been dirty. :)

I do it mostly twice a weak with a cotton with some warm water, and his eyes too (with warm watr. I clean his eyes allmost daily.

I check alfs ears once a week,only clean once a month warm boiled water and cotton wool.

Back