• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hello from Alberta, Canada

CavyGirl

What a great site! I am in the process of getting a Cavalier, and hoping to have him/her in Feb/Mar. I did a lot of research, including the use of this site, then found a great breeder who was able to answer all my questions and more. This will be a tough few months, but I know it will all be worth it. :D

How exciting! I could hardly sit still while waiting for my puppy from the breeder. Congratulations!
And welcome to site!

Greetings from New England. Be prepared to have your heart-filled in ways you never expected. Cavaliers are the best, most loving animal (seems more like a child).

Welcome to you. Happy Holidays too!

Welcome. So glad you've researched and educated yourself before getting your pup. You won't be sorry. Cavaliers are such super little dogs.

CavyGirl said:
This will be a tough few months, but I know it will all be worth it. :D

Lol, join the club. I have a long wait as well. Our baby is only 7 days old today! ;)

icon_whistling :yikes :drivecar:

Welcome

I also recall my excitement for both my boys, more so my little Ruby Darby as my breeder was not sure whether she was going to part with him. He came to live with us in May of this year, the time will pass by before you know it.

We are in Toronto.

Welcome and can't wait to see your new puppy along with you. :D :D :D :D

Back