Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: VALE Cookie

Post Thanks / Like

Default VALE Cookie

Good evening all.

It is with a heavy heart that I must inform everyone that Cookie has passed over to the Rainbow Bridge.

It was discovered late yesterday that Cookies tired little body was riddled with Cancer, and her heart failing at a rapid rate.

It was a hard decision to make, but I decided that I would take her home for one more night of luxury with roast chicken and sleep with me in my bed before she was humanely put to sleep at 9am this morning.

So, everyone needs to go out on their porches tonight and have a look up into the sky, when you find the brightest star, you can say ' Merry Christmas Cookie, youve made it home'. The brightest star in the night sky will be my bewtiful old girl. I might not have had her for very long, but she will always have a place here at 'Cavyla', and her ashes will join all my others who have crossed to the bridge also on my memorial table.

God bless all and make sure you hug your babies extra tight tonight.

Big love
    Kyla and the furbabies

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Thinking of you. Sending big 's to you from across the world
    Kirsty
    Merlin and Oakleys Mum (Merlin -Male/B&T/5 years, Oakley - Male/Ruby/3.5years)

Post Thanks / Like

Oh Kyla

sending you big 's, thank you for making her last days better than she could dream of.

Take care of yourself.
    Mummy to Fraser born 20.09.10

Post Thanks / Like

Dearest Kyla,

I'm sure she felt all the love in your heart that you had for her when she crossed over the bridge, you gave her everything she needed for her to cross over peacefully.....she knew you cared.

Cherish the memorys of the few special days that you shared together and I will be watching out for the brightest star in our skys tonight.

Run free little one,

Take care Kyla,

Alison, Wilts, U.K. xxx

Post Thanks / Like

What cherished moments - it doesn't take a dog's lifetime to find the love that hits us so fast. You're an angel for keeping Cookie's final days so filled with love.... she was so beautiful.

Sheri

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I'm so sorry to hear your news.

What a lovely tribute you gave to your sweet Cookie and I hope the wonderful memories of your time together will help you as you deal with the pain of losing her. I'll be looking for Cookies star in the skies tonight too.
    Lani
    (a.k.a. Lucky's & Sparky's mom!)

Post Thanks / Like

I'm so glad that sweet girl knew what love was in her last days. Bless your incredibly big heart for giving her some comfort in her last days and doing what was best for her. I will look up tonight and wish Cookie a very Merry Christmas and will hug my babies extra today in Cookie's memory.
    Cathy
    Loving mom to Jake, Shelby and Micah

Post Thanks / Like

my deepest sympathies!
    [B][COLOR=yellowgreen]We[/COLOR] [COLOR=plum]Love [/COLOR][COLOR=yellowgreen]Cicero[/COLOR]![/B]
    [B][COLOR=yellowgreen]"Suum Cuique"[/COLOR][/B]
    (To Each Thier Own)

Post Thanks / Like

{{{{{{{{Kyla}}}}}}}} Thank you for making this little one's final days so happy May she now run free at the Bridge, free from pain and suffering xxxxx

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

So sorry to hear about poor Cookie - but thank you that her last days were happy and she was loved.

I will look for the brightest star and think of you.
    Nicki and the Cavalier Clan Our photos www.scotlandimagery.com
    Supporting www.rupertsfund.com and www.cavaliermatters.org