Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Coughing :-(

Post Thanks / Like

Such good news..keep it up little fella!

The pictures are stunning, he is just one adorable gentleman x

Alison, Wilts, U.K.

Post Thanks / Like

What a handsome boy! I never would have guessed that he was 14! Glad to hear you enjoyed your trip and that he is doing so well!

Post Thanks / Like

Hi all,

Thanks for all your best wishes. Not posted here in a while - been busy busy with new job.

Charlie is still doing pretty well. He still coughs a bit, and we now think that's because of his enlarged heart, rather than because he has fluid on his lungs. The vet can't hear any fliud at the moment, and he seems to cough mostly when he's in a funny position (e.g. he can't tolerate sleeping on his side for long nowadays).

He gets pretty stiff sometimes, poor old boy. The other morning he didn't seem to be able to put any weight on one of his front legs. But that didn't last long, and generally he still manages to go for walks with no adverse side effects. The walks are only about 10 mins long, but he loves them.

I think he's got a pretty great attitude all in all. He has so many health problems, but he's still a happy old boy and enjoys life. Hope I'll be the same when I'm in his situation! Only negative is that he wakes us up most mornings at about 5am cos he needs to go pee! Zzzzz.

Pepsi x

Post Thanks / Like

Glad to hear he's doing so well!! He's such a trooper!! I had to get up with my bordeaux 2x in the middle of the night so you're still doing better than I was, LOL.

Glad things are going well - I just love him. Nice to hear an update!
    Sara, mommy to Kosmo ~ 4 year blenheim boy and Faith 3 year b/t girl *rescue*

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Sara By the way, I saw the pics of Trixie. She's absolutely goregous (as is Kosmo).

Post Thanks / Like

Pepsi,

I'm so pleased Charlie is coping better now send him to us Monday to Friday overnight as hubby is up for work before 5am - he can let both the Charlie's out together

Post Thanks / Like

Default Charlie

I was rereading some posts and saw yours about Charlie. He is SUCH a handsome guy. I'm so glad that he's doing okay. The pictures from your trip are wonderful. Your comments about him reminded me of our Toby (who's in the "In Memoriam" section). They both have the same dignified look of old gentlemen and the same perseverance in face of lots of health problems. These older dogs are great and worth every minute.

Margaret
    Margaret, Newton, MA - Gadget (blenheim), Sasha (ruby), Wyatt (blenheim)