• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

First Christmas for Libby

gocamping

I just love new babies and puppies. We are so enjoying Libby's first Christmas. I can't wait to let her open her presents.

The first is her response to the tree. She just kept looking at it. It was too funny. Eventually, I had to have one of the kids hold her, because she started chasing the lights while I was putting them on. I didn't want her to end up like the cat from Christmas vacation! :)

Here's a few updated pictures of her.

2006Christmas023.jpg

Mom, why are putting a tree inside the house.

2006Christmas024.jpg

Our Riley the Christmas pro.

2006Libby24_weeks021.jpg

Libby at 24 weeks!

Libby is beautiful (as is that couch, love the fabric!). I just love Riley, he looks like a big sweet lug of a guy.

Joanne M said:
Libby is beautiful (as is that couch, love the fabric!). I just love Riley, he looks like a big sweet lug of a guy.

Thanks everyone. She is growing way to quick. My couch is actually a chaise in my master bedroom. I just couldn't wait to order it. Riley is a girl and just loves Libby. Libby takes all Riley's stuff and she just lets her. It's amazing. I knew they would get along, but I wasn't sure about the sharing.

Please don't tell Riley I referred to her as a guy. Now that I look at her picture again, I can see her femininity. What was I looking at before.

Minutes after I tell people Tucker is male, they refer to him as "she".

:flwr: For the lovely Riley.

Joanne M said:
Please don't tell Riley I referred to her as a guy. Now that I look at her picture again, I can see her femininity. What was I looking at before.

Minutes after I tell people Tucker is male, they refer to him as "she".

:flwr: For the lovely Riley.

Oh no problem. I know we have other Riley's on the board and they are males. Even a Riley Lab that's DebJen's

Back