• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

do you brush your cav's teeth? And what about puppia?

Coco's mom said:
This is what I was thinking when I bought a small, soft-sided zipper crate for each of my cavs in the car: If I were to have a bad car accident with them in my car, the softsided crates might not hurt them as much as a hard crate. If I were to be injured and taken away by ambulance, my pups would be safely in crates that are easy to remove to safety.

That's so true. I just bought a soft sided crate for Coco that will be easier to take along with us to family's house during the holidays. However, for travelling, I've been using a seatbelt harness on Coco. Cathy, are soft sided crates supposed to be belted in the car?
I have 2 of the crates in the back seat, and with the seatbelts fully extended have managed to secure the crates. The third crate is in the back section of my CRV, and I have secured it using straps attached to the metal attachment things on the floor of the back section. I bought the straps from Campmor - they are used for backpacking, and you can buy different lengths.

Back