Thread: Selling cute tops including puppia..

Post Thanks / Like

Default Selling cute tops including puppia..

Amber *really* doesn't like things that pull over her head. Which means a couple of sweet tops are now redundant.

One is this one:

It's puppia, so £10 including P&P ( I saw this recently at a shop for £23!)

And the other is this one:

This one for £7 incl P&P. You can't see, but it is a hoodie. It's actually better than the puppia in that it has a decent harness hole; it's very roomy and still fits Amber at 5 months perfectly and goes on easily, but she doesn't like stuff over her head. It'd be gorgeous on a little boy pup!

Both are size small, but realistically would fit most pups up to five months or so- or, obviously, small dogs like Yorkies etc. They both wash great and the blue hoodie even has little pockets
    Holly - 7years
    Amber- 3 years

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Go on then Lisa, I'll take the blue top for Oakley. How do you want the $$$$
    Kirsty
    Merlin and Oakleys Mum (Merlin -Male/B&T/5 years, Oakley - Male/Ruby/3.5years)

Post Thanks / Like

Cheque please, but just to be sure will you measure Oakley's girth so I can check? The thing fits Amber perfectly, but I seem to remember that Oakley's a bit chunkier?
    Holly - 7years
    Amber- 3 years

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Just measured him - 13 inches around his neck and 17.5 inches around his girth.................. might be a bit small????
    Kirsty

Post Thanks / Like

I'll double check it when I get home- wow, he is a big boy! Those are Holly's measurements pretty much; Amber's around 15 inches at the girth, but then she is quite leggy. Can you wait til Tues night?
    Holly - 7years
    Amber- 3 years

Rayleigh, Southend-On-Sea, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

If it doesn't fit Oakley, I'd like the blue top please.

Post Thanks / Like

Kirsty, the blue top *will* fit Oakley, but there's only an inch to spare at the neck and with stretching it makes 19 inches around the girth. I suppose it depends on how fast he's growing, really- or you can have it now and then pass it on in a couple of months?

Let me know if you still want it.

Pauline, you're next in line if Kirsty's not sure.
    Holly - 7years
    Amber- 3 years

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Lisa, let Pauline have it she'll get more use out of it with Dylan only being young. Oakley seems to grow overnight so probably would be too small by the time it arrived in the post!

I have my eye on new puppia coats for them, so the money can go towards them ( the coats are £30 each )
    Kirsty