• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

I found a puppy photo of Geordie!

Cathy Moon

I was looking through some old photos and came across this one of Geordie. His breeder emailed it to us when he was just a few weeks old, and we fell in love with him:
331132880_2c9c417c54.jpg

Such a serious little boy!

Oh he was adorable!!! I can totally see how you fell for him. Look at that face...and that coat. What a great looking little fellow he was.

Cathy T said:
Oh he was adorable!!! I can totally see how you fell for him. Look at that face...and that coat. What a great looking little fellow he was.

Don't you mean what a great looking fellow he IS???? :lol:
That's a lovely pic. I love having ones of dougal before we got him. It's nice to compare when they grow up.

oh what a sweetheart, it's lovely to have puppy photos to look back to and see how much they'be grown.

He looks a real cuddly bear in that Cathy :)

Cathy

What a little doll he was and what a even more gorgeous Adult he is.

So when is the ruby coming your way. ;) ;) ;) ;)

Cathy Moon said:
:lol: Linda, we have our hands full with these 3 furbabies! :lol:

Are you planning on getting another? :)

No Cathy

I am just teasing you, I have 3 teenage sons.
Maybe one day when they are all settled and married.
But for now 2 is my limit.

I would love to move out of the city into a home with a huge backyard, we don't have to many off leash parks where I live.
We actually don't have any, I have travel and I wouldn't even call them parks. :( :( :( :(

I was taking my boys to a park behind my youngest's school but apparently they have a sign posted that if caught you can receive a $2,000.00 fine. A shame as I really loved seeing them get the proper exercise they need. I think winter is going to be hitting us here soon, and it is pretty slippy.

Back