Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: They graduated!

Post Thanks / Like

Default They graduated!

Pixxey and Dottie's litters have graduated to the living room. We finally get our bedroom back! They are about 3-1/2 weeks old.

The two puppy pens (complete with moms) are now in the living room and covered with blankets to keep drafts off them and give them a little feeling of a den.

Dottie's litter of 3 are the bigger of the two litters, even though they are 2 days younger. There were fewer of them, so they were bigger when they were born. So far they are still bigger. Dottie is getting something to eat at the same time they are getting something to eat.

Pixxey's litter is really becoming aware of what's going on around them and of each other. Eva was really interested in the puppies and when she looked in, one of the baby girls walked over to greet her.
    Bruce
    MysticKnight Cavaliers

Post Thanks / Like

Oh my goodness! They are perfect. So beautiful. I can just smell that sweet puppy breath....
    Mary-owned by Maya, Scout, Jazz and Sassy
    Annie at the bridge 3/13
    Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we're here we should dance......

Post Thanks / Like

Awww so precious!!! Im sure they are growing like weeds right before your eyes!

Post Thanks / Like

Oh they are all adorable Bruce!!
    Cathy
    Loving mom to Jake, Shelby and Micah

Post Thanks / Like

woooooow.how lovely

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Oh, I just love looking at puppies! Thanks for posting the photos; these moms and pups are so sweet!
    Cathy Moon
    India(tri-F) Geordie(blen-M)Chocolate(b&t-F)Charlie(at the bridge)

Post Thanks / Like

Wow, Bruce, they are adorable! How long is your waiting list for puppies? I'm just wondering so I will know how far in advance to put myself on it when I'm ready for another one
    Jenni, Scott, Corgan (blenheim), Celti (Corgi-mix), and Luna (kitty)

Post Thanks / Like

We are quite certain they are all spoken for. We have people on our "interested" list for them all. When they are about 5 weeks old, people on our list come see their puppy and if it's the puppy for them, they put down a deposit and the puppy is theirs. If someone on the list changes their mind for whatever reason, then that puppy becomes available.

So we never truly know if puppies are spoken for until after they are 5 weeks old. We normally don't start generating an "interested" list until we are getting ready to breed a girl. If we don't have anything coming up in the near future and we know a breeder who does, then we refer people. So the short answer is "it depends". Big help, huh
    Bruce
    MysticKnight Cavaliers

Post Thanks / Like

Oh they are beautiful! Nothing better than watching puppies play. Thank you for posting pictures. Please post more. I love seeing them grow.

Post Thanks / Like

Bruce, i just want to be in your house cuddling those little darlings Bet you had another wonderful Xmas with all those little paws around