• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Happy Christmas and Hannukah!

Karlin

Administrator
Staff member
To this great global board community; it is such a pleasure to have you all here. May 2007 be happy and prosperous for all (especially for our cavaliers!). It's a good time to remember old friends and welcome new ones; remember departed companions, furry or human and celebrate those around us now.

It is special to me to come here (nearly) every day and see so many people enjoying themselves and helping this lovely breed in so many different ways.

:thnku:

Peace to all, wherever you are.
:pi*no:

thanks--merry christmas to you, and to all.
Peace
332080418_069ee9253b_m.jpg

Thank you Karlin for everything. Enjoy your holiday.
*cheers*

Lots of love,
Joanne and a much better nourished Tucker

:)

Karlin,

You have provided such a wonderful thing for all of us. Of course, here in the US, it is in November at our thanksgiving that we all remember that which we are thankful for, but to me I also thank God on Christmas for the blessings in my life.

Among the many things I am thankful for....

My new husband
My family and first niece on the way in Feb
My healthy (surgery free in 2006!!) Duncan
My sweet new baby Arthur
This site and and the friends from so many places all sharing the joy and obsession of the Cavalier.

Happy Holidays to all - whatever holiday you and your families celebrate - may you all smile at this time of year when think of the many blessings that have been bestowed upon you! Best wishes to many more in 2007.

Happy holiday season to everyone! And special thanks to Karlin and the moderators for all you do so that we can all enjoy the friendship and learning that we all have here.

Seasons' Greetings and Merry Christmas everyone!

What a wonderful site to share the joy of the Cavaliers! ;D

Karlin, this is such a great site and a wonderful community you've created for all us Cavalier lovers. Thank you!!!

Our wishes to everyone for the happiest of holidays.
PixieXmas06.jpg

Merry Christmas!!!! Thank you for hosting such a great site. We are very happy to have found you and this wonderful community!!

2005xmase.jpg

Love and Licks...
Lin, Cal, Boo & Punkin'

Thank you Karlin - wishing you and yours a healthy and peaceful New Year too - and hoping that all the little ones will find loving forever homes next year...

Merry Christmas Karlin & Happy New Year

Thank you for providing such a wonderful cyber community for all of us. :D :D :D :D :D

:thnku: Karlin for the wonderful forum you provide. And a special thank you for all the little cavvies who are now lying belly up, stuffed to the gills in happy warm homes instead of the unhappy places they may have come from.

Merry Christmas to all!!

Back