• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Merry Christmas from Sydney and Ruby

Sydney

000_0001_00-1.jpg

Ruby and I would like to take this wonderful opportunity on Christmas Eve to tell you . . . .

Merry Christmas to all . . . . .

. . . . .and to all a Good Night.

Ruby and Sydney in Virginia :paw:

Ruby and Sydney, as you watch for Santa, I hope he brings you both everything you want for Christmas. We know how good you have been all year...not cracking up Dad's car and stuff. Big hugs to you both. we are so happy you both have joined this board and let us have a peek at what all our pups really are thinking! May you have a wonderful and adventerous holiday.

Thank you Ruby and Sydney for all the joy you provided us over the past month retelling your adventures. I love your holiday picture, it is gorgeous. Hugs and kisses to your mum and dad.

Hope you both have a wonderful Christmas. I've so enjoyed your adventures this year and can't wait to see what kind of mischief you get into next year :D

Merry Christmas and here's hoping 2007 brings you even more exciting adventures for you to share with all of us. :flwr:

Happy Christmas Girlies. My boys send you licky kisses and look forward to me reading more of your adventures to them soon xxxxxxxxxx

Back