• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

New from Florida!!

robynmp

Hi everyone! I know alot of you from another board and have finally made it over here....I have really enjoyed reading all of the posts and now hope to join you all as an active poster.

I have 2 cav's and one cav/cocker mix and one gorgeous black cat!!

I love my babies sooooo much.

My name is Robyn and I live in Fl; where the temp is 81 right now (how's that for feeling like Christmas??)

thanks for having a wonderful place where all of us cavalier people can join and discuss things only other cavalier people would understand!!

Hi Robyn and welcome! icon_welcome Glad to have you here. Though a little reminder to read the Getting Started section on sigs anad avatars -- because I enable avatars on this board, we don't have images in signatures -- you just need to resize your sig pic into an avatar (dimensions are all noted in the Getting Started section. (y) ). If you need any help getting the sizing right, just PM me. :)

Welcome Robyn...yes your avatar is fine now, it's gorgeous :D

Karlin's is the maximum width allowed, so that's an easy way to check...

Hi and welcome Robyn. Nice to see you over here too. Boy, am I jealous...81 degrees! No wonder you live in Florida.

YAY!! Another Floridian!! Welcome!! Everyone else gets a "white Christmas" and we get terrential down pour!! I guess that is the trade off. :roll: Where in the sunshine state do you live? There are a bunch of us on this site and it would be fun to get a cavalier play date going!

moniechris - i live in Port Saint Lucie...terrible weather today how about you
I would love a Cavie get together

Hey guys just an FYI... Robyn and I are related by litters. Robyns Logan is from the same litter as my Jingle and my sisters Kringle are from.. Logan is the Tri that Mic rescued in the 4 rescues thread she posted.

Welcome Robyn! You had us beat for temperature yesterday, It was supposed to be 68 yesterday and up to 70 today.

I get the connection now!! I can't wait to see pictures of Logan!! That is just so great that all the pups will remain connected, even if it is over the web!!

The weather today started out gross and rainy, but now it is gorgeous out. It is nice and chilly, but the sun it shining. I just took the boys out for a hike around the golf course and they just had a blast in the cool air. Thank goodness the rain has past! I was getting depressed!

icon_welcome
I am new too. You will like this forum, sure ! Please, tell more about your dogs !
Paris is under the clouds and it is very cold : about 0° !

Hey Denni!!! Logan is doing amazingly well...and Jingle and Kringle look great!! Are their names sticking??

The temp here now is about 59 and it is rainy...ick

I love this place already :)

Hi! Good to see ya around here. I was just whining to Denni about how attached I get to the pups I place and love each and every update....and now I can easily keep tabs on three of them. Yeah!

After being with Logan and Kringle & Jingle (or is it Hayley and Spencer...this week?), I don't see how they could come from the same litter. Logan was quite a bit bigger and had much longer hair, while the 4 black and tans were all much smaller than Logan (but the same size) with shorter hair...and all 4 of them had a soft spot (open fontanel), which is why they were returned to the breeder. Logan is blind in one eye due to an injury (not genetics). I think the miller just filled out one sheet on the batch of them and lumped them together as one litter for convenience sake. I believe she listed them as "terriers," so I'm guessing she's not too good with "paperwork," if ya know what I mean!

They all bonded like littermates and are all adorable!

Thats good enough for us.. and we will call Penelope their mother... :lol:
yea looks like we are heading for a name change.. Haylie and Spencer seem like they fit a little better then Jingle and Kringle are.

Back