• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Lucky's First Christmas

Lani

Razz and Lucky had a hoot opening their Christmas loot this morning ....

The stockings were hung by the window with care in hopes that Santa Paws soon would be there ...

stockings.jpg

Razz and Lucky eagerly waiting to find out what Santa left for them ...
(Lucky wearing his new yellow harness from his secret secret Santa Molly ... Thanks Molly!!!)

DSC01306.jpg

Lucky and his loot ...

DSC01315.jpg

Lucky chilling out with a "Candy Cane"

DSC01333.jpg

Thanks for looking!!

Lucky wishes everyone a VERY Merry Christmas

Lani, I :l*v: LOVE :l*v: those stockings - did you get them made specially? Looks like the boys were spoiled by Santa Paws :lol:

The boys were slightly spoiled by Santa Paws. :)

Donna, the stocking is made by Kong - here's an example of a page (I just googled "Kong Stocking" - they may have suppliers in the UK ...)

http://catniptoys.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=211-EXLGPAW&Category_Code=

The stocking came with a glitter pen, but I wanted something nicer than glitter glue on my baby's stocking so I took both Razz & Lucky's stockings (and their new coats) to the mall to one of the little shops where they do custom embroidery and I had them put the boy's names on their stockings and new coats. :)

Razz, Lucky,

Great stockings. Next time Sydney and I are surfing the web we'll order some up with Dad's credit card. Looks like a good haul for Christmas. We have a duck just like yours and I absolutely love the chew sticks. I sometimes think a little too much though. Wouldn't want them going to my hips you know.

Ruby and Sydney in Virginia :paw:

Back