• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Happy Holidays!!!

Kingofthehouse86

Hey guys I know it's kinda late but Happy Holidays to all...This past week has been brutal for me, espically at work...so many people coming in looking for presents for their pets or looking for a new addition to their family....

So many puppies found wonderful homes for the holidays, plus alot of hamsters, birds, reptiles and other wonderful pets found homes as well..

Plus here at home has been nuts with the holidays too...plus after working all day so tired I barely have the strength to play with King...but I always summon the strength to play with him

Can't neglect my baby, King loves the toys and treats he got for Chanukkah...plus my boss gave King a gift basket full of toys and treats

Well to all my freinds here on the site hope you had a wonder holiday with all your families and I can't wait until the new year..

Happy Holidays Aaron! Your avatar photo of King is wonderful. Glad King had lots of goodies, hope you get to rest up from the shopping season. :)

I already got everything I really wanted...but it was from myself :lol: I bought myself the Wii (the new system from Nintendo) that's what I really wanted..Yes I'm still very much a kid at heart, gotta play my video games... then from my aunt I got "Chicken Soup for the Dog Lover's Soul" so far a very intreresting book....have a happy new year too all

Kingofthehouse86 said:
I already got everything I really wanted...but it was from myself :lol: I bought myself the Wii (the new system from Nintendo) that's what I really wanted..Yes I'm still very much a kid at heart, gotta play my video games......

ooooh, nice score. I am dreaming of a Nintendo DS with Mario for moi, i'm more of a sit down kind of person. The Wii is so amazing, what games to you have for it?

happy chanuka and happy new year, enjoy

Wow, Judy didn't kno u were into games.... right on!!!! I only got the Legend of Zelda: Twightlight Princess!!! the best game for it!!!

Aron, How could you be too tired to play with King?? :)

Glad to hear that you had a great holiday, hang onto that wand...I hear the strap breaks on some of them!!

Happy New Year to everyone! :flwr:

Back