• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Maddy to be puppy of the day tomorrow on DailyPuppy.com

awwww Pam she is perfect. I love Maddy's pictures. I of course gave her 11 biscuits. Even if I didn't know her I would have. She is too darn cute.

Thank you everyone for your lovely comments. She really is so special. She is going to the vet today for her shots.
Yesterday, I took her shopping with me and I carried her in a little sling close up against me. She was so quiet and good. I think as long as she is with one of us she is happy.
If I had taken my little yorkie shopping he would have barked at everyone! He used to be awful in the car also and she seems to love it. She's so funny. When we put her in the car we place her inside her sherpa bag and put her in the back seat with the seatbelt locked thru the bag. When we are going somewhere I usually put the bag by the front door. As soon as she sees us get the carkeys she jumps into the bag!
What a love.
Pam

Oh my goooodnesss!!!!! Your Maddy is a cutie!!! I love her baby doll face!!!

Congrats Pam and Maddy!!! :rah: :mexwav: :jump:

Yep!! 11 biscuits from this house as well!!!
In Fact - I'd give Maddy my last Rolo; she's BEAUTIFUL :luv: :l*v: :lotsaluv:

:flwr:

Back