• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Brandy settling in

himindoors

If you haven't seen him before Brandy is our most recent addition. This is him on the right relaxing on the couch with me and the girls. He's been with us a month now. He was apparently mistreated/neglected before being rescued and was initially quite aggressive and territorial.

PC140006.jpg

In the last week he's started letting the girls get closer to him and has even got the courage up to try their bed occasionally. I took the next pic about an hour ago and it's the first time he's actually dozed off in there

PC270018.jpg

I nippped upstairs for a minute and when I came down couldn't believe it

PC270019.jpg

PC270022.jpg

Progress!! b*n*n*

Most credit goes to the persistent Twinkle who just kept trying to make friends with him and instantly forgave him when she pushed her luck too far!

Well done on making a home for Brandy. What a lovely story of redemption. You must be so proud of Twinkle.

Oh I just love it!!! It warms my heart so much to hear stories like this. Keep up the good work.

Ohhh that is so sweet. The last 2 photos made me teary. He's come a long way thanks to you and your family! :)

How wonderful that she is now in a loving home. Way to go Twinkle for being a great sister.

Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy you go Twinkle for being a persistent girlie and getting your man in the end :lol:

Looks like Brandy is well and truly at home now :flwr:

What a difference love and consistancy make (and a bit of persistance, right Twinkle ;) ) It just makes me warm and fussy all over.

Oh I missed those pics! They are wonderful; I can't wait to meet Mr Brandy.

just thought I'd post a quick update. The ever expanding Brandy (who's already on a diet) is coming on in great. He's an avowed slob and will only be moved on the promise of food or walks. A picture of him and his girlfriend ready for dinner below

Picture0531.jpg

Our first Cav pile! I now have to use the other couch if I want to sit in the living room

Picture05712.jpg

Back