Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: HOMED: Cav Mix Needs Home

Post Thanks / Like

What a little darling she is. She does indeed look like a full Cavalier to me - maybe a b&t without the t LOL

My friend used to have a black springer Spaniel - pure bred - it was her 2 Springers that gave her a litter so she knew there was no cross breeding involved. The black one was the only one without any white markings so she kept her as she was 'special' - she was a little angel too

Post Thanks / Like

Mic ....I am so sorry but she has a new home ...MINE
    She is so attached to mom I couldn't take her away. Her New name that she chose is Missy.

Here are the latest photos.. We just need to tame the little colic down on her head.

Kim
    Reggie, Honey & Missy
    Coloma, Michigan USA

Post Thanks / Like

Congrations to you, your mom and to Missy. She is such a beauty. I am glad to hear about her happy ending. No more abuse or unhappiness now in Missy's life.
    Charleen and Cav's: Pippin (ruby male), Merry (b&t female), Luke (blenheim male) & Jolly (tri male puppy)

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Oh, she's so beautiful.

I have to confess that I secretly hoped you'd decide to keep her for good.

I'm so happy she has found a loving forever home with you!!
    Lani
    (a.k.a. Lucky's & Sparky's mom!)

Mic Guest

Well, I'm happy for you and your mom, but sad for me...boo hoo. She's such a cutie and I know she'll be happy with you. I have no idea why she "grabbed" me so, but I really felt drawn to get her. I even was trying to work a trip to St. Louis to visit my sister and see if I could arrange a flight or something from there. Oh well. "Sign from God," as I always say. 'Twasn't meant to be for me. At least I'll get to see pictures of her when you post them....which I'm sure you'll be doing since she's such a doll!

Post Thanks / Like

Well done so good to hear love the name----AILEEN
    cavaliers at the bridge Mattie and Rocky & Sam & Jake
    Better to light a candle for one lost dog than to curse the darkness of man's indifference. Saving just one dog won't change the world but it surely will change the world for that one dog.

Post Thanks / Like

cavaliers at the bridge Mattie and Rocky & Sam & Jake
    Better to light a candle for one lost dog than to curse the darkness of man's indifference. Saving just one dog won't change the world but it surely will change the world for that one dog.

Post Thanks / Like

Ahh, Kimmisue, I am so glad she now has a loving home! Missy so reminds me of my first cocker spaniel Sassy, the worlds sweetest dog.
    Molly and Murphy (tri), Katie (ruby), Casey (B/T),Spike the wonder pup (tri), Suzie (tri) and Penny (blen)

Post Thanks / Like

I think Karlin's right. That's a purebred Cav that's a throwback to pure black lines. Even my parents drooled over her, and they're now thoroughly sick of Cav photos!

Well done for homing her, but honestly, I don't know how you could have resisted her!
    Holly - 7years
    Amber- 3 years

Post Thanks / Like

Kim,
    Congratulations on joining the "Failed Fostering Club!" I never knew failing at something could be so terrific, I'm sure you'll agree. Missy is a doll!

I know that the submissive wetting issue is a such a bother. Our foster girl, Ella, (soon to be our forever girl), is still doing some of it. She's much better in the past couple of weeks but. . . We are working with her to help build her confidence but if anyone has a miracle tip, please share.

Keep us posted on beautiful Missy's progress.

JaneB