• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Your going to think I am crazy, but....

I have noticed that my Remmington has a distinct smell. It is not a bad odor or anything, he just smells different. I only smell it when I have put my face all down in his fur, so it's not a really strong smell. I can't describe it, but I could certianly pick Remmington out just by that smell. Do Cavs have a particular smell? Remmy has it all of the time, no matter what. It's not a dirty smell. I just can't describe it. When are they going to come out with scratch and sniff for the computer!

Maxx has a lovely snuggly smell too and so does Alison's Whitney. I can tell both of them by their smells :lol: Charlie just stinks most of the time :yuk: We're hoping this will clear up when he starts his next lot of treatment after the New Year though :xfngr: I thought it was just me who could smell him but sometimes Maxx will wander up to him, sniff him and then give him this disgusted look and wander off again :lol:

Sam has a strong smell too. Now that I clean his ears every day it's a lot less! His ears really smell bad after 2 or 3 days without cleaning! Now he just has a dog smell, but different from any other dog but not stinky any more. I could recognise him by his smell too! And I love it!

Harry and Digby smell completely different to each other.

Also Digby had lip fold plastic surgery done a good while ago (maybe 2 years) and he has never smelt the same since around his mouth. It has a medical smell ???

I took a good whiff of my three, and they each smell different. icon_nwunsure
India definitely needs a bath! icon_blshing

Back