Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Topsy

Post Thanks / Like

We feel so honoured - Topsy's face is NESSR's logo for this month

http://nessr.proboards104.com/index.cgi

It is so quiet at home without her and we miss her, but know we did our very best for the little lady.

Post Thanks / Like

Oh Fran - Sorry I have only just seen this and so sorry that Topsy has been given her wings, but now she is free, I am glad she spent her final time with you in a safe and happy environment.

Post Thanks / Like

the most wonderful thing happened today

Since Topsy went to Rainbow Bridge, on two separate outings we have seen rainbows.

Today OH and I were out in the car, and we were talking about Topsy and the Rainbow Bridge poem. I looked over to the right and there was a rainbow.

We both burst into tears. I was so comforted that our little Lady Topsy was looking over us.

Also, the vet told us she thought Topsy was about 12 .... tonight we learned of a spaniel (but a springer) that is being made homeless tomorrow . She's also 12 years old, and coming to us as a foster girl. I wonder if Topsy's sent her.

Post Thanks / Like

Fran - Topsy looks just beautiful on the NESSR page.

What a wonderful story of you and your husband seeing a rainbow.. I am sure Topsy sent it to you.

Let us know how you get on with this new foster girl. Topsy is sending her for you to take away all of your sadnesses..
    Sara, mommy to Kosmo ~ 4 year blenheim boy and Faith 3 year b/t girl *rescue*

Post Thanks / Like

I love the rainbow story. Topsy was certainly a special little lady and sounds like she is touching your life yet still in so many ways. Good luck with your new foster. The pups all cross our paths for a reason!
    Mary-owned by Maya, Scout, Jazz and Sassy
    Annie at the bridge 3/13
    Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we're here we should dance......

Toronto, Ontario Originally Born In Bonnie Scotland
    Post Thanks / Like

I am so sorry for your loss, I am sure she was sending you a signal that she was okay. So touching.
    Mom to Daniel, Derrick, David
    Dudley 3 Years Old
    Darby 1 Year Old

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by misty
    the most wonderful thing happened today

Also, the vet told us she thought Topsy was about 12 .... tonight we learned of a spaniel (but a springer) that is being made homeless tomorrow . She's also 12 years old, and coming to us as a foster girl. I wonder if Topsy's sent her.
    It can be a bit eerie when things like that happen... Your really brave to be willing to open your home and your hearts to foster dogs like that, especially when they are older and the possibilty of them passing on is there.
    It's good to know there are people as kind and generous as you, hope your doing ok