Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Topsy

Post Thanks / Like

{{{{{{{{Fran}}}}}}}} so very sorry to hear of little Topsy I sent you a text earlier as I haven't been able to get on the computer. Hope you are all OK?

Thank you for giving Topsy a wonderful few months, I know how much you all loved her & at least she went to the Bridge knowing what love was.

Give Jennifer a hig from me and if you need a chat then pick up the phone OK.

Lots of love and hugs from me and the boys xxxxxx

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

So sorry to hear of Topsy's passing. She was a gorgeous girl and her last months were filled with love and compassion because of you. Thinking of you at such a sad time.
    Kirsty
    Merlin and Oakleys Mum (Merlin -Male/B&T/5 years, Oakley - Male/Ruby/3.5years)

Post Thanks / Like

Fran, I am so very sorry to read such sad news I know there are no words to console you... just want you to know that you are in my thoughts and prayers and thank you for giving Topsy so much love....

Claire
    Once owned by Rudeepoohs
    then rescued by CaraMia and Minnie Moo.
    Missing all my girls every day....

Post Thanks / Like

I am so sorry for you. I understand what you are feeling. Three years ago, I lost my love Flopy on Christmas day.
    She was loved and she had a nice life. So, she is with her parents and all our dogs, running freely in the paradise !
    Huguette and Prince Ulysse

Post Thanks / Like

Sorry to hear about little Topsy. What a petite little Lady she was!
    Holly - 7years
    Amber- 3 years

Post Thanks / Like

Sorry to hear about Topsy, she was so lucky to have finally found her way into your home. Even though it must be so horribly painful to have lost her, at least she spent the rest of her time with you and your family. She was truely loved and cared for and i'm sure she would have been so greatful.
    Thinking of you at this hard time
    xoxo

Post Thanks / Like

Sorry to hear of Topsys' passing.

At least she had a wonderful, caring family after you took her into your home.

Our thoughts are with you.

Post Thanks / Like

Oh my goodness Misty I just saw this thread.. I am soooo sorry for your loss ***HUGZ***. How are you guys getting along there? I hope everything is alright. You should be comforted by the fact that Lady Topsy spent the best days of her life with you .. She couldn't have asked for a better mommy and daddy. Hope you guys are feeling better and sorry again..
    Sara, mommy to Kosmo ~ 4 year blenheim boy and Faith 3 year b/t girl *rescue*

Post Thanks / Like

so sorry to hear about your loss, she was beautiful and looked so happy in the pics, my thoughts are with you
    Katie

Post Thanks / Like

I am so sorry I dont come on this part very much because I always sit here crying Topsy knew that you love her so you gave her what she needed a good home with love
    ----Aileen
    cavaliers at the bridge Mattie and Rocky & Sam & Jake
    Better to light a candle for one lost dog than to curse the darkness of man's indifference. Saving just one dog won't change the world but it surely will change the world for that one dog.