• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Topsy

Oh Fran - Sorry I have only just seen this and so sorry that Topsy has been given her wings, but now she is free, I am glad she spent her final time with you in a safe and happy environment.

the most wonderful thing happened today :)

Since Topsy went to Rainbow Bridge, on two separate outings we have seen rainbows.

Today OH and I were out in the car, and we were talking about Topsy and the Rainbow Bridge poem. I looked over to the right and there was a rainbow.

We both burst into tears. I was so comforted that our little Lady Topsy was looking over us.

Also, the vet told us she thought Topsy was about 12 .... tonight we learned of a spaniel (but a springer) that is being made homeless tomorrow :(. She's also 12 years old, and coming to us as a foster girl. I wonder if Topsy's sent her.

Fran - Topsy looks just beautiful on the NESSR page. :flwr:

What a wonderful story of you and your husband seeing a rainbow.. I am sure Topsy sent it to you. ;)

Let us know how you get on with this new foster girl. ;) Topsy is sending her for you to take away all of your sadnesses.. :flwr:

I love the rainbow story. Topsy was certainly a special little lady and sounds like she is touching your life yet still in so many ways. Good luck with your new foster. The pups all cross our paths for a reason!

I am so sorry for your loss, I am sure she was sending you a signal that she was okay. So touching. :hug:

misty said:
the most wonderful thing happened today :)

Also, the vet told us she thought Topsy was about 12 .... tonight we learned of a spaniel (but a springer) that is being made homeless tomorrow :(. She's also 12 years old, and coming to us as a foster girl. I wonder if Topsy's sent her.

It can be a bit eerie when things like that happen... Your really brave to be willing to open your home and your hearts to foster dogs like that, especially when they are older and the possibilty of them passing on is there.
It's good to know there are people as kind and generous as you, hope your doing ok :flwr:

Back