• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Are all BT pups so fluffy eared? : )

Lisa_T

After cooing at Buddy, Dougal and Co I found myself wondering if all BT puppies have such spectacularly fuzzy ears- especially in relation to their little faces. Here's Holly one (or possibly two) weeks after I got her, so she's around 15 weeks here. Not much to her apart from eyes and ears!

234006621_be32a70a3a_o.jpg

A few weeks, and some confidence later:

234006617_b6977fb1aa_o.jpg

The famous Holly in a bucket photo, now on more phones and desktops than I can count! Holly was around 9/10 months old here, maybe younger. Still very small. The bucket was only your average small house bucket!

234006620_e95197a378_o.jpg

You can see how she's grown in the next photo, taken last year. The same bucket was used, but not the hot water so Holly was slightly less complacent about sinking into it, regardless of size!

The second bucket was superimposed for a possible lodger advert that ended up not being needed.

336849801_9ec0fed8dd.jpg

I think I'll recreate this image with Amber in the second bucket! :lol:

They're fairly rare in Belfast too, thus the queries over whether Holly was a Yorkie or not. Thankfully, noone has even tried to make a similar suggestion about Amber. If they did I think I would :swear: and :bang: and :crash: - them, not the poor innocent computer... :D

Well Lisa here is Spencer his ears are a lot more fluffy then Haylies are :lol:

IMGP0086.jpg

Heres a view of both of them with the girls

IMGP0119.jpg

Those pictures are about 10 days old. I need to get some new ones.

Love Holly in the bucket...that is to precious!!

Precious! I guess we're just going tp have to get a B&T and a Blenheim too! Every picture they're cuter and cuter. :lol:

KC

Denni said:
Well Lisa here is Spencer his ears are a lot more fluffy then Haylies are :lol:

IMGP0086.jpg

Heres a view of both of them with the girls

IMGP0119.jpg

Those pictures are about 10 days old. I need to get some new ones.

Love Holly in the bucket...that is to precious!!

Recipe:
One dirty pup
Good quality bubble bath
Warm water
Cool summer day
A bucket
= Holly in a bucket!
:lol: :lol:

Your pair have really fluffy ears, but I still think Holly gives them a run for their money in the first photo of her. Mind, she may have been older than yours are...? Dunno.

..and how Merlin has changed, Kirsty! You;d never believe it was the same dog! :lol:

Alison_Leighfield said:
Lisa_T said:
Denni said:
..and how Merlin has changed, Kirsty! You;d never believe it was the same dog! :lol:

I know, I couldn't believe how he has grown and changed when I saw the picture....Kirsty he is one lovely looking little boy :lotsaluv:

Alison, Wilts, U.K.

Thank you, I must admit he has turned into one handsome boy. Sometimes I just sit and watch him 'cos he's sooooo good looking :D

I was comparing our two side by side. Spencer definitely has the prettier coat. He has a beautiful glossy black with blue highlights in it. Haylie has more of a matte black look. Amazing what different traits come out of a litter isnt it?

Back