• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

His crate saved him....

Working as a Police Radio Dispatcher I dispatch on calls all the time of road rage. That guy in the car may be armed and he doesnt know if you have a gun or not, so if someone approaches him he doesnt know if that person is going to be getting ready to shoot him, so he may just be reaching for his gun as he is in fear of his safety.

Because I hear of this all the time, I now try my hardest to be kind and let people in. I tell myself my only goal is to get home safely to my babies today. If that takes me 10 more minutes to do this because rude people didnt want to let me in or I tried to be a courteous driver and let people in and it took longer then thats ok.. at least I made it home to my babies and didnt end up in the hospital or dead because I got upset over what? Someone taking the space in the road in front of me? Someone refused to allow me to change lanes? Someone was to close to my back bumper and was making me nervous..(DONT EVER HIT YOUR BRAKES IN THIS SITUATION - YOU COULD CAUSE A PANIC STOP BECAUSE THE PERSON BEHIND YOU MIGHT NOT BE PAYING ATTENTION AND THEY COULD CAUSE A WRECK AND KILL SOMEONE AND YOU WOULD BE HELD RESPONSIBLE.) I just maintain my speed and continue on, or move to another lane.

You all have loved ones who depend on you and love you more then anything else in this world! Please dont be a statistic, do whatever you have to to avoid confrontations on the road

My Wesley said:
Taken from Wikipedia.... we are the only two states that don't allow a legal concealed weapon.

As of 2006, two states (Wisconsin and Illinois) and the nation's capital have no provision for legal concealed-carry privileges. There are currently movements in each of these states to pass concealed-carry laws.

From Gunlawguide.com....

While in a vehicle, however, all firearms must be unloaded and cased even if one possesses a state identification card. State law prohibits the open or concealed carry of firearms in public settings.

Unfortunately dummies brake the law and carry guns and such! Be careful!!

Back