• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Do you think Dylan looks like his dad? *PICTURES*

*Pauline*

Here's Dylan..
321399193_e3c8cf5505.jpg

And here's his Daddy, William...
338401221_3620017aeb.jpg

338401220_965b55ec8e.jpg

And my favourite picture...
338401219_3c30266629.jpg

Oh wow! He looks just like his Dad. What a beauty. Just look what you have to look forward to.

Yes he does look a lot like him

Im guessing here so if Im wrong I apologize but I think Sheeba is a kennel name so she was asking if Dad is from that kennel Thats what I think at least

:lol: Yes, thats what I meant ;) Sheeba is a kennel ..and there dogs have a certain look ....that I love BTW ;)

Dylan totally looks like his dad! Wow, those are wonderful pictures. William is quite the looker, Dylan is adorable now and will probably be just gorgeous later.

Pauline,
Wow, Dylan's sire is gorgeous! It is going to be wonderful watching Dylan grow up to look like his dad! :)

Awesome, handsome Father and Son. Yes, they look alike. I esp. love the pix of William "dancing"!

Dorothy

Roxanne said:
OMG YES ! They look just alike ! Who is his dad ?? Is that a Sheeba dog ???

No, he's not a Sheeba dog. I can't mention Kennel names in General Discussion! Mum's the word! icon_whistling Thanks for the compliment though :D

I hope he is like his dad, think of all that brushing I'll have to do!

They really are similar, but I think Dylan is going to be better looking ;) He really is a special little puppy, I get warm and fuzzy all over every time you post a new pic!!! :luv:

Dylan sure does look like his father,

and what a beauty they both are :lotsaluv:

It will be wonderful watching little Dylan grow up and be such a hansome boy like his father :D

Wow Pauline, isn't he just growing so quickly! He's goreous just like his Dad but far more precious because he's your baby LOL

Back