• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

I didn't eat it...

sinecurea

Honest Dad!

hungry_web.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Proof positive that if you've got a Cavalier, you need to carry a camera everywhere!!

Lovely picture! :flwr:

They eyes so you didn't but the little bit of leaf sticking out of your mouth gives you away! :D

Obviously in the family. I have to keep Amber off my mum's houseplants for the same reason... :D :D

Denni said:
Oh how precious...is that a mint plant?
No, I'm not quite sure what it is though! We do have mint plants growing in the garden at certain times of the year, but this ain't one of them.
She's sure is getting used to chewing leaves now though!

:lol: It's not leaf sticking out of her mouth, it's a bit of green biscuit from earlier :lol: She's too innocent to destroy your garden :lol:

arrrrrrrrh, how cute, my fur babies always eat my plants and anything else they can get hold of :lol: :lol: :lol: just watch your fur baby don`t eat anything thats poisenous :yikes

elaine, mum of buster,carrie,mollie & jessie xx :lotsaluv:

Back