• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Cicero Will Be Home in Jan/Feb!

Cicero's Mummy

n500927592_13500_1744.jpg

Our little wriggle worm Cicero!

n500927592_13629_9962.jpg

Cicero's Christmas Presents...

• 1. Coach Collar -- Red Leather with bones and buttons (xs for now)
    2. Coach Lead -- Red Leather and matches above
    3. Two Dishes -- One for water one for food... they resemble take out boxes
    4. Soft Toy w Squeeker -- Duckie
    5. Puppy Kong -- In Baby Blue
    6. Squeeker Toy -- Bad Cuz (cute little orb with legs and horns)
    7. 3 Nylabones -- Assorted Flavors
    8. Crate for sleeping -- Has two doors!! Spoiled little one can choose!
    9. Plush Bed -- reverses and has two different patterns
    10. New Brush -- Has his name and birthday on it...
    11. Shampoo -- Oatmeal puppy kind... smells good!
    12. Petstages -- Toss Ring Toy (loads of fun)
    13. New Blankie
    14. Celltei Carrier -- In camo so his daddy will still carry it too!
    15. Charm for collar that says -- "quite plz i'm hunting squirlz"
    16. Name Tag from petpamper.com.au -- Blue Polka Dot Star!
    17. Various Treats that are really good we hope!

n500927592_13630_290.jpg

Close up of Cicero's Christmas Presents... Little bugger is getting gifts and he isn't even home yet...

We have a new burberry jacket that is coming custom, but that is around the time he arrives!! WOot WOot!

2zyvgr7.jpg

This is a little greeting card photo thingy we sent to my little sister Caitlin... who helped us name Cicero (she picked the middle name).

Oh my goodness!!! He is just the cutest, tiniest little thing!!!

Keep us updated with pics!!

:)

aww he's absolutely adorable! and so small! how old is he there?...Cicero certainly is a lucky pup w/ all those presents! :p

He is only a few weeks old! :D He should be home around the end of January or beginning of Feb. Depending on when we fly!! :)

Oh she is so tiny, have to agree with Cathy make sure you snap tons of pics as they grow very very quick.

My Darby has that same Shake & Toss Toy by PetStages he luvs it.

She is adorable, how exciting I so remember that excitement waiting for them to come home.

Enjoy. :D :D :D :D

How come your residence is all over the place. ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Do you travel, or are you trickin us. ;) ;) ;) :D :D :D :D

He is so cute and tiny! I bet you can't wait to have him home with you. You sure have lots of cool stuff for him. And trust me, it gets worse! I can't go to the pet store without getting him something. I'm alway on the web looking at different websites to get stuff from. Brady is so spoiled. He's an only child so I guess that's how it goes. good luck with you new little boy and thanks for posting the pictures.

Do I see an ALF toy in there?? If so, please tell where you found it. I'd like to have one for ME! :lol:

Some of those toys look familiar. Cicero will be in puppy heaven!

KC

We have semi-permenant residence in Dublin, Ohio (while hubby is in medical school). My hubby and our puppy are from Vernal, Utah... where we have a place with our in-laws (usually there during December). I am from Pittsburgh, PA... where my parents live and we manage to vacation at least once a month. My sister's doggie (Zoe) is happy to have a new cousin!!

So that is the story behind the 3 places... we tend to live at one or the other throughout the year, but now with dh in med school, we tend to have a "home base" in Dublin, Ohio and all others are more of our vacation homes!
:roll:

Congrats with him ...!!

He´s adorable so cute and tiny :lotsaluv:

And what a lucky pup !! but we can´t do any thing else than spoil those little angels.

btw. My girls LOVE the toys from petstages :D

can´t wait to se more photos ;)

oh wow look at him!! He's so cute!! :) I LOVE HIM! :p If you don't want him you can send him up here any time..:p

The celltei looks great!! You might be pushing me to ge tone of those.. icon_whistling

So looks like you're totally set for the boy to come home!! :)

How's hubby faring?!

He sure is cute!. You look totally prepared too. Now, all you need is Cicero.

oh oh oh he`s a little darling! i want him :l*v: we have bred 2 of our girls and believe me its so hard to see them go i have them up in my bedroom from the day there born to the day they leave, and if i dont like the look of the people who come to see the pups they go nowhere, and i always vet the homes, it breaks my heart wen they go so i have to give my babies extra cuddles they make me feel better. But the good thing is the people who have my puppies send me lots of pictures of them growing up and e-mails on there progress it makes me feel all mushy inside. please send us more picys x :snap:

elaine, buster,mollie,carrie & jessie`s mom x
:jmp2:

Back