Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cicero Will Be Home in Jan/Feb!

Post Thanks / Like

Do I see an ALF toy in there?? If so, please tell where you found it. I'd like to have one for ME!

Some of those toys look familiar. Cicero will be in puppy heaven!

KC

Post Thanks / Like

We have semi-permenant residence in Dublin, Ohio (while hubby is in medical school). My hubby and our puppy are from Vernal, Utah... where we have a place with our in-laws (usually there during December). I am from Pittsburgh, PA... where my parents live and we manage to vacation at least once a month. My sister's doggie (Zoe) is happy to have a new cousin!!

So that is the story behind the 3 places... we tend to live at one or the other throughout the year, but now with dh in med school, we tend to have a "home base" in Dublin, Ohio and all others are more of our vacation homes!
    [B][COLOR=yellowgreen]We[/COLOR] [COLOR=plum]Love [/COLOR][COLOR=yellowgreen]Cicero[/COLOR]![/B]
    [B][COLOR=yellowgreen]"Suum Cuique"[/COLOR][/B]
    (To Each Thier Own)

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by JeanKC
    Do I see an ALF toy in there??

KC
    No Alf... it is a ducky toy... One of those ones that doesn't have any stuffing but does have a replaceable squeeker. Totally rockin' toy!
    [B][COLOR=yellowgreen]We[/COLOR] [COLOR=plum]Love [/COLOR][COLOR=yellowgreen]Cicero[/COLOR]![/B]
    [B][COLOR=yellowgreen]"Suum Cuique"[/COLOR][/B]
    (To Each Thier Own)

Post Thanks / Like

Congrats with him ...!!

He´s adorable so cute and tiny

And what a lucky pup !! but we can´t do any thing else than spoil those little angels.

btw. My girls LOVE the toys from petstages

can´t wait to se more photos
    Grima mommy of two wonderful cavaliers Andrea(blenheim) and Diva (ruby)

-Assa tricolor cavalier waiting at the bridge

Post Thanks / Like

oh wow look at him!! He's so cute!! I LOVE HIM! :P If you don't want him you can send him up here any time..:P

The celltei looks great!! You might be pushing me to ge tone of those..

So looks like you're totally set for the boy to come home!!

How's hubby faring?!
    Sara, mommy to Kosmo ~ 4 year blenheim boy and Faith 3 year b/t girl *rescue*

Post Thanks / Like

He sure is cute!. You look totally prepared too. Now, all you need is Cicero.
    Sharon,
    Mom to Bleinham Cavaliers Lily, 5 years old, and Alfie, 8 year old puppy mill rescue.
    At the Bridge, Chloe, Lhasa Apso.

Post Thanks / Like

oh oh oh he`s a little darling! i want him we have bred 2 of our girls and believe me its so hard to see them go i have them up in my bedroom from the day there born to the day they leave, and if i dont like the look of the people who come to see the pups they go nowhere, and i always vet the homes, it breaks my heart wen they go so i have to give my babies extra cuddles they make me feel better. But the good thing is the people who have my puppies send me lots of pictures of them growing up and e-mails on there progress it makes me feel all mushy inside. please send us more picys x

elaine, buster,mollie,carrie & jessie`s mom x

Post Thanks / Like

Wow! look at all that stuff. He is one lucky cavie. It won't be long before he is home!!