• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Cicero and Such

Cicero's Mummy

Raven (mom) and Cicero
n500927592_13499_1415.jpg

Raven and Trevor (dad)
n500927592_13521_8203.jpg

We can't wait to have tons of Cavalier friends around the neighborhood!

k-1.gif

Great pics of all of you!!

I love the one of you & Trevor in the one horse open sleigh ... Absolutely beautiful, especially in the snow. So romantic ... the only thing missing is Cicero!! :flwr:

(makes me want to burst out into a chorus of "dashing through the snow in a one horse open sleigh ..." :-D

Raven..What great pics. Little Cicero is adorable, and so are you and hubby!. The sleigh pic looks like a postcard. When will you be getting the little guy? I know you can't wait. Get as much rest as you can now :lol:

Hello and great pictures very cute! and your so lucky to be a SAHM i would love to do that. Look forward to more pictures

What lovely pics and you've got such a cool name :) I wish my folks had called me something cool like Raven :D

Back