• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

BIG BRAG COMING UP.................... *Now with Pics*

GeeGee

I haven't been on here for ages (stupid internet been down!) but why not come back with a big bang and brag! ;)

Pippa and myself won the end of term test at dog club, with 99 1/4 out of 100! (we lost the 3/4 of a mark because she dropped her retrieve article)Wahoo i was so pleased with her the judges said they felt very privalged to give us the 1st place and said they hadn't seen a cavi work so hard in years! I was thrilled and we can't wait till next week as were now in the next class!

100_0328.jpg

100_0776.jpg

Look at her face... She looks like she is just so proud of herself as well she should be...Congratulations!

Oh look at her; she looks so proud! Good job to you both, what an achievement! :*nana:

Congratulations!! She looks great wearing her ribbon/medal. She looks like a natural born winner!!

b*n*n* :jmp2: :*nana:

Thanks again guys! We're in the next class tonight, i bet she'll be a nightmare after the break! But thanx again guys its nice support for us! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D ;)

She looks so proud. Well done! :rah: I wish I could do that. Any idea if there is a class near me?

Back