Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Introducing Benny

Post Thanks / Like

What a full house you have right now!! 2 litters of pups and a rescue!!! Sounds like heaven to me
    I love my Wesley, Cody, Zoey & Stewie

Post Thanks / Like

Oh, he is beautiful. If I didn't work all day I would take him. My husband is home but his time is all taken up with Maddy, golf and fishing.
    We can't have two until I am retired.
    Pam
    Pam
    Mummy to Miss Madeleine born 9/1/2006

Post Thanks / Like

Benny is in Pet Finder. Have a look! http://search.petfinder.com/petnote/...?petid=7624998
    Bruce
    MysticKnight Cavaliers

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Nice write up for him, Bruce!
    Karlin
    Cavaliers: Jaspar Leo Lily Tansy Libby (foster) Mindy (foster)
    In memory: Lucy
    Cavalier SM Infosite:www.smcavaliers.com

Post Thanks / Like

Yes ...great write up for Benny. He sounds so sweet. Hope he finds a forever home soon though know that being at Spa Bruce/Kris...life is just fine for the moment.
    Mary-owned by Maya, Scout, Jazz and Sassy
    Annie at the bridge 3/13
    Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we're here we should dance......

Post Thanks / Like

Ah, Bruce, that is one happy looking fella. I am glad he is with you until he finds his forever home.
    Molly and Murphy (tri), Katie (ruby), Casey (B/T),Spike the wonder pup (tri), Suzie (tri) and Penny (blen)

Post Thanks / Like

Benny is beautiful!!!

Only 3 hours drive?? ;D

Post Thanks / Like

Bruce,

How is Benny doing??

Do you still have him??

What does it mean that he wants to show he's a boy??

Humping?? Naughty....they all are....LOL ;D

Post Thanks / Like

Yes, we still have Benny and he's doing great. We have had a lot of inquirys, but no one so far. I think part of the problem is that our 2 litters have graduated to the living room and when people see the puppies, they want a puppy. All our puppies are spoken for, so they start looking to other breeders; we know for sure that has happened once. He has pretty much gotten over his humping; I think the problem was that he came to our home when we had a girl in season. Benny was a stud dog at a puppy mill, so he was doing what he thought he was supposed to; may also have had something to do with dominance, too.

Benny is really going to be a hard one to let go. He is such a lap dog and a people dog. He spends a lot of time on my lap, enough in fact that I have to be careful that the other dogs get enough attention and don't get jealous.

What's really interesting is that he loves playing with our 2 six week old litters. It's just a hoot watching 2 or 3 of those little guys go after him and how he plays with them!

Yep, he's going to be a tough one to let go; if only we didn't have so many other dogs. We also think we are going to bring him to the Cavalier party coming up here in Minnesota if he hasn't been placed. If there is time, Kris is going to give a short talk on rescue and maybe we can drum up some support for rescue.
    Bruce
    MysticKnight Cavaliers