• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hi, from Massachusetts

Smac11231

Hello everyone! My introduction may be a little premature, as we don't actually pick Penelope up from the breeder for another two weeks. But I've been reading all of your posts carefully for a while now-- doing all my research and preparing for her arrival!

Thank you for your very helpful advice so far, and I'm sure I'll be posting like a maniac, as Penelope will be my first pet... Thank you in advance for your patience! :D

Sarah
Dedham, Massachusetts

Hi Sarah. Nice to have another from Massachusetts on the board. Tucker is my first pet too :) He's amazing, just wait and see all the joy Penelope will bring to your life. I love just watching him. I look forward to pictures of Penelope, your comments, and questions. If you're anything like me, you'll have lots, and you've come to the right place. These folks are friendly, helpful and very knowledgeable. I feel like a sponge soaking up their experience and wisdom. Welcome to the board.

Joanne and Tucker

Hi Sarah and welcome.. You must be so excited..but two weeks will go by really fast! Do you have any pictures of her yet? We would love to see them if you do...

Hello from New Hampshire!
Congratulations, I am sure you cannot wait to pick up your little pup.
Pam

icon_welcome

Hi Sarah, You'll be delighted with your new pup, Cavaliers are just wonderful!! :flwr: :flwr:

YAY!! We get to watch another baby grow and change! I think that is my favorite part about this site! I certainly get my puppy fix! :flwr:

Back