• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

NEW THEME - STOP THE MADNESS!

Sara, I don't think Kosmo could get any closer to his daddy. He really is in there good and close.

hahaha charleen that's kosmo's favorite spot.. ;) I think he was trying to tell me that he wanted to cuddle and to leave him alone! icon_whistling Kosmo could lay on somebody 24 hours a day 7 days a week - no exxagerations! lol :p

Here's my interpretation of Kos's face "he's mine mine all mine and you can't have him... he's all mine!!"

Barbara Nixon said:
Monty is the one who looks really browned off (not unusual for him) and Joly thinks it's all one big laugh.

Barbara, that is a hoot!
Fantastic picture and "Blenheim Cavalier heaven" to me at your house!

Alison, Wilts, U.K.

Sara, looks like my dad and sam, he hates it when I take pics of them, makes him look soft :lol:
This is my entry:

"Oh, pleeeeeeeeeeeeease, go away"

stopthemadness.jpg

hihi, poor little thing!

My new avatar is the way the photo was supposed to look. Then Dougal decided enough was enough and the string hanging off the camera was too good not to investigate. Hence the rather predatory, demonish look.

Dougal00024.jpg

Dougal's tag is called a "Jazzy tag" all three of my boys have them and they are awesome. They are really solid and scratch resistant. Worth every penny!! I love all the different colors they come in, eventually I want to get a matching on for each of their harnesses icon_whistling

http://www.jazzytags.com/dog-tags-ml.html

Yes, jazzy tags are great!! Both Dougal and Tandie have one and they came addressed to them :lol:

Entry....

I will ruin my reputation as the sweetest puppy on earth if you don't get me out of this dang suit immediately! There are some things up with which I shall not put!

Costume.jpg

ROFL oh my goodness Denise that picture has made my day.. LOL !!!

She looks SOOOO sad ... perfect picture for this theme!

I know, Sara--I felt kind of guilty after I posted the picture and saw what appears to be a tear in her little eye. :( Rest assured she perked up when I took the hat and sweater off and curled up and went to sleep. I'm afraid I traumatized her, though. :lol:

Here is my entry.
I decided to take some pictures of Toby in and bath and you can see from his face he was not impressed!

100_1137.jpg

Back